Happy Anniversary Aniko and PimpDaShizzle!

Tools    

Arresting your development
Where is my buddy pimp?

...and I already jumped on Aniko's bed today.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Oooooh a double celebration!!!
I'll have to wear my extra special kilt ( the leather one )

Anniko and Pimp, all the best, and big hairy haggis hugs from the dark-side.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Arresting your development
I hated Boot Camp... but I miss it!

Happy aniversary Ani and you big Pimp

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Anniversary Annie me dear!

Happy Anniversary Corporal Pimp!

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Anniversary Pimp.

Thank you for caring enough to remember Sammy. And, thanks everyone for being here.

history *is* moralizing

cannot believe you both have the same birthday! congratulations! happy wishes to you!

Cothrom an lae shona duit!!!!

I'm happy you both decided to join the family...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yes, happy anniversary to both of you.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Happy anniversary to the both of you

MovieForums Extra

I for one am glad that you both are here to brighten our days. Here's to many many more to come!

Happy Anni Ani With each passing year you waste more time on the computer with the likes of Mofo, thanks for putting up with all of us.

Lets put a smile on that block
IM LATE!

Happy Anniverssary of Joy to the both fo you. Anny my Cranny Queen, i hope you are preparing and massaging your berries for the upcoming season, as Cranberry time is almost upon us once more!

And Happy Anni day to you Pimp Boy. May you hide in the shadows and terrorise the MOFO ladeez for several more years. Or at least until you are arrested.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
OOPS! I didn't have my computer when this was posted, sorry, happy anni guys!

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you for the gifts and nice wishes everyone. I appreciate it.

Happy anny, Annie.

I wuv's you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."