Favorite character in Sin City.

Tools    

Sin City is definitely my favorite movie this year, I saw it the day it came out, then again one week later. I bought the sin city lighter and id case, and impatiently waited for it to come out on DVD. When it came out I bought it on UMD and DVD. The point of all this is, my favorite character is Kevin. He is so f***in awesome.

Who's your favorite character?

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by Iroquois
Marv.

Agreed.

Dwight for sure, i might be a little biased though because he was always my favorite in the books.

It's a toss up between Dwight and Marv for me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

With the sound off and advancing very slowly frame by frame, it's gotta be Carla Gugino as Marv's parole officer Lucille. But as on overall character, Marv, fo' sho'.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
My vote goes to Marv. He's my favorite in the graphic novels with Dwight and Hartigan coming in second and third. In the film, the order is Marv, Hartigan, Jackie Boy, and then Dwight. I thought Clive Owen was a poor choice (although I still like him).
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Marv rocks, probably the most iconic figure to emerge from Sin City.
Liked the whole film, even the smaller roles like Elijah Wood's were done well, and I can't wait to own the DVD and watch it all again.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Marv rocks, probably the most iconic figure to emerge from Sin City.
Liked the whole film, even the smaller roles like Elijah Wood's were done well, and I can't wait to own the DVD and watch it all again.
Definitely Marv!

Definitely Marv. No contest at all. I love the narrative, and all the situations he's put in. Plus the visuals are sooo striking. Can't imagine anyone else doing that part.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Iroquois
Marv.

Ditto

(Isn't that fun to say?)
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

May The Forks be With Us
Hardigan. liked Marv's story the most, but Hardigan is cooler in my opinion.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
Hardigan. liked Marv's story the most, but Hardigan is cooler in my opinion.

That's HARTIGAN, with a "T". And don't forget it.

Marv kicks ass, but I have to give it to Dwight, purely psychotic, but suave too.