7th Heaven

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Am I the only one here who watches this show. I think it is a great show. Tell me what you think.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Now With Moveable Parts
Seventh Heaven sucks ass.

Don't fret moviefan20......I watch the show all the time - even repeats. The show has its own special feeling to it. The characters are well portrayed and stories are well put together. i get into every situation whether I have or not been through it. It gets really addictive.

Now With Moveable Parts
addicting if you like to watch lameness in it's purest form.

"7th Heaven" does, indeed, suck ass.

Hey, look: Sadie and I completely agree on something!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
"7th Heaven" does, indeed, suck ass.

Hey, look: Sadie and I completely agree on something!
Sweet. We agree on the total sucking of ass by 7th Heaven. It's nice to know there's balance in the universe.

There's nothing professional in my reasoning, and I'd like to know who so-called it thusly?

I think it's crappy-sappy, preachy-weachy and dully-wully. It's made for the same crowd that finds "Touched by an Angel" moving and "Diagnosis Murder" too violent. It deals with social "issues" in a totally cliched and uninteresting way. It has no edge, no wit, and no reason for me to watch.

Oh sure, Stephen Collins is eternally hunky in an early-'80s kind of way...though his "Tales of the Gold Monkey" stalwartness has all but faded in his advancing age - still has great hair. Catherine Hicks was never the hottest broad around even when she was hot, and frankly she got better material to work with on "Ryan's Hope" back in the '70s. She probably should have retired right after the embarassing work in Star Trek IV. Their kids on the show are all bland and interchangeable, that is when they aren't annoying.

Why isn't this show on PAX 24/7?

But hey, glad you enjoy it!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013
ok now, why does it suck? give me your so - called professional reason
Oh no. You can't be serious. The first time I saw it, Mary Kate and Ashley Owen were guest appearing!!
They played these little cleptomaniacs. I wanted to change the channel, but like the times I watched Saved By the Bell...I couldn't tear my eyes away from the horrors being played out on the screen.
Why am I explaining this to you?! Get a life!
Wait, no...it must be done:
1. The parents are hosers.
2. The kids are all a bunch of whiners. If Lucy were a real person, I'd pay someone to off her.
3. That dog.
4. Those twin babies and all the related storylines!
5. The commercials for the show make me run to the bathroom; vomit spewing from between my fingers; that sappy music!
you need more?

Tonight, on a very special 7th Heaven, one of the kids says, 'Damn.'

Will this family ever recover?

This thread is funny as hell. My mother watches this thing, and I've seen it about 5 times. While I don't absolutely HATE it, it is one of those shows I often laught at, not with.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I find this forum to be very opinionated. I am glad to see one person likes the show

I haven't seen all of the episodes of "7th Heaven" but I really enjoy taking my time to watch the episodes. I was kind of disappointed when I saw that some of you didn't like "7th Heaven". I know that the movie is based somewhat on church services but it is mainly about a family who shows the views of how they are living.

Moviefan, I was so surprised to see that someone had a thread for "7th Heaven". Way to go!!! Thanks for making the thread.

history *is* moralizing
actually, hard to admit, but i do watch this show every morning before i go to work...
80% of the time, i can't stand the oh-so conservative parents...
Lucy - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
the brothers are OKay though...
and slowly, i started watching Gilmore Girls instead... but now, i watch both, cuz i wanna delay my going to work...

lol, some of you sound like my boyfriend and my friends. I watch this show though I am not a practising christian. I find the cheese entertaining.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Here in Sweden it looks like "7th Heaven" is on its way to create a new genre.

-What was it like?
-You know... 7th Heaven.
-Oh... Bummer.

I could say that it's so bad it's hillarious but it's far too irritating for that. It not only suffers from a "moral overdose" but the morals are so damn twisted to begin with.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Huh...and I thought not liking it meant not watching it. Some of you haters know all about the characters...even their names and irritation levels.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."