The Film I Was In - It's On Youtube

Tools    

Okay, so...
last year from about January-April I played a lead role in an independent film called Whodunnit. In the movie, we see five high school students pushed to the darkest point of depression over a progressively hopeless period of five days. At the end of the story, somebody will be dead…a victim of their own hand. As the days become harsher and the characters more desperate, we find ourselves guessing which of the five teens will commit suicide. Featuring music by Elliott Smith.

It caused quite the uproar with the Catholic school board, got some stories in local newspapers, and was ultimately banned from student viewing. It actually turned into an unnecessarily controversial ordeal as a result of its subject matter, but it seemed to hit hard with the limited audience it received. Finally, after several special screenings, it's gotten some bigger exposure. As a result of the shoestring budget, the audio in the opening scene is a litle murky. The rest of the film is a lot better in that respect. I'm the long-haired guy, and my character's name is Greg.

Here are the links to the film. (It's feature-length, so it had to be separated into 4 parts).

I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who gets around from watching it. Enjoy!

See the trailer here:

Is there any links to it so we could watch it other than on you tube? The sound and pic quality do take away from the film abit, but otherwise looks good like it.

Is full movies allowed in Youtube? Do you any movies on Youtube please share it to us. Any ways for the links.

Is full movies allowed in Youtube? Do you any movies on Youtube please share it to us. Any ways for the links.
That's the most confusing string of words I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

That's the most confusing string of words I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

It is a little confusing but I have a feeling English is not his/her first language... and if look at it with that in mind, it's not too hard to figure out... of course, I may be wrong... ... but I think he was asking if Youtube allows complete movies to be uploaded... and if you had or knew of any other movies to share... and he was thanking you for the link you provided...

Oh, and thanks for the links... I'll try to watch your movie later today....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thank you. Okay, well I didn't mean to seem rude. I do have another short film that I'm in on Youtube (The Loser Disease), and Whodunnit is separated into four segments as a result of its length.

And please share your thoughts.