What Film characters are your idea of a real man or woman

Tools    

in my opinion these guys and gals are a catch, as are the women for their grace personality and virtuous nature. and the men for plain manliness.

For a man to win over his lady he must use chivalry or charm or at least show strength but chivalry is very important a man users chivalry is a man who puts good manners in to practise.

My list

Buch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, in the film of the same name

Daniel day Lewis in there will be blood, before he went crazy and craked a mans head in with a skittle

Clark gable in gone with the wind.

Now for the females these are the tipe of women i would want to go steady with, maybe i have a refined taste but you'll never find more classy broads, who embrace their natural gift of motherhood or who are just strong women in general. These are the tipes of women who keep there grace even in times of strife, the tipes of woman who would wait for you if you went to war and would welcome your return with open arms. If thats not a true woman i dont know what is.

Here's my list

Rachel in blade runner

Omar Thurman in gattaca

Viven leath in Waterloo bridge

Melanie Hamilton in gone with the wind

Noma in bates motel

I feel like Daniel Plainview went crazy before the bludgeoning..
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

I wish that guy was my father once. I guess he's my idea of a real man

Omar Thurman in gattaca

Hmm... who is he??

This is an unintentionally deep and important question, since our ideas of ideal masculinity or femininity are both the basis for and influenced by fictional characters, in a repeating cycle.

John Wayne, I guess? In an archetypal way that's a useful exaggeration of the fundamental nature of being a man.

For me, absolute catch would be Jill Kelly, Tera Patrick or Jenna Jameson. Its a toss up. Tera Patrick, favorite.

This is an unintentionally deep and important question, since our ideas of ideal masculinity or femininity are both the basis for and influenced by fictional characters, in a repeating cycle.
I thought it was just and excuse to justify who we're hot for.

I mean, I just assume that's how most people are really replying. Which is interesting and revealing itself, anyway.
Oh sure...I can come up with a hundred reasons why I find Det. David Loki (Jake Gyllenhaal, Prisoners) a REAL MAN, but honestly I'm just hot for him, so everything he did I found manly and appealing.

This might just do nobody any good.

I feel like that adequately covers the deeper meaning/implications of “ideal” while still being pretty to look at.

I wish that guy was my father once. I guess he's my idea of a real man
"You've done a man's job sir".