MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

Decided this morning to go with HOUSTON on defense instead of DENVER. Denver's been better much of the year, but a lot of that came earlier. They're against a Cincy offense that hasn't allowed a lot of fantasy points to opposing defenses...however, they're missing their starting QB. The Texans have been better lately, and they're against the Titans, who have allowed quite a few points...and are missing their starting QB. So, genuinely tough choice. Both are great plays this week, but I'm going with the Texans up against the offense that's been weaker all year. Pretty tough choice, though.

Wow! On just the fifth play from scrimmage, the Titans fumble and Houston returns it for a defensive TD, making me look smarter than I am. Great start.

Julio Jones with a huge 70-yard TD, and now the projections are really pulling away (50+). Anything's possible, especially with some really high-upside guys left to play on mikey's side, but a lot of things have to go right for him (and, probably, wrong for me) the rest of the way to even keep this close.

Well, nothing's official until tomorrow, but things look pretty safe. mikey needs 80 points, which would be a tall order even if he still had full games from A.J. Green, Adrian Peterson, and the Giants D; instead, the latter two are already a third of the way through their games, and I get Demaryius Thomas tomorrow, to boot. If Thomas scores ~17 points I'll finish with the highest total of any team in the league all year, even.

Thanks. All in all you likely had the best team, riding a really strong draft all year without much tinkering necessary.

Do I get anything for second place? I forget?
Yup, you get three times your entry fee. I'll be in touch as soon as it's all confirmed on Tuesday morning.