I Drone strike...

Tools    

Sexy Celebrity!!! For his rampant nepotism and disregard for the rules and I demand a recount in the greatest mofo of all time!!! Rigged, I tell you. C'mon, Sexy shouldn't be any higher than maybe 23rd. Ok 20 tops! Sexy Celebrity... I DRONE STRIKE YOU!!!!

Feel free to use this thread to Drone strike anyone else who needs a good drone striking.

"This aggression will not stand, man!"

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Hmmmmm, drone striking.....probably not something that should be used in jest.

I would definitely drone strike those a**holes over in Nigeria. They apparently went back and attacked another village yesterday and may have killed a few hundred more people in the process.

I drone strike POWDERED WATER since he drone striked me!
Im pretty sure you can't return a Drone Strike once you have already been Drone striked because in essence your dead. You have to convince another member to Drone Strike Powdered Water for you. If you would have had Anti- Missile technology then you would still be in business. Jezz Sexy this is not Rocket Science! Oh wait it is! Sorry.

You ready? You look ready.
You can't "Drone Strike" Aaron Cross

Sure, but wasn't that guy all hopped up on meth?!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I drone strike gandalf for saying that while sporting a Joker avatar.
This would be a more suitable avatar