"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Steelers - Tie
Saints - Loss
Ravens - win
Broncos - ?
Colts - Loss

Lovely start.

currently editing a post...
*goes back to look at picks muttering to himself...did I pick the saints, did I pick the steelers, did I pick...MFER!*

There's a Packers player called Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!

Really surprised i'm 3-1 right now, both New Orleans and Baltimore looked like they were gonna lose for a while. Go Packers!

Are you not allowed to touch helmets? Rogers just got a 43 yard pass but a penalty got called because one of the dudes protecting Rogers did something, all i could see was he accidentally brushed his hand down a Bears players helmet. Unless i'm missing something. Also Rogers was pissed with one of his Wide Receivers for not catching a pass on their first drive. 7-0 Bears

There's a Packers player called Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!

Really surprised i'm 3-1 right now, both New Orleans and Baltimore looked like they were gonna lose for a while. Go Packers!
New Orleans did lose

Are you not allowed to touch helmets? Rogers just got a 43 yard pass but a penalty got called because one of the dudes protecting Rogers did something, all i could see was he accidentally brushed his hand down a Bears players helmet. Unless i'm missing something. Also Rogers was pissed with one of his Wide Receivers for not catching a pass on their first drive. 7-0 Bears
Penalties affect too many games these days

17-0. Turning this off soon, my god. The Packers will be great this yeah, blah blah blah. Liars, their defence sucks and Rogers is incredibly injury prone.

YES!!! Some dude got a sack with a minute left, i really need to start learning these dudes names other than Rogers and Ha Ha Clinton Dix. Sorry for spamming the thread, that was just tense as hell. 24-23 after being 17-0 down, thanks to a cripple essentially

One legged Rogers>Two legged whatever the backups name is. Can't see this season going well if Rogers is out for long though.

3-2

I put that on when it was 20-0 but I never actually thought Chicago was going to win. They look much improved though.
Huh? You thought the Packers were going to win when they were 0-20 with a few minutes left in the third quarter, a quarterback on one leg and a horribly performing defence? You must be some sort of NFL Savant haha, everyone else seems to be surprised.

Doggies like presents too
Huh? You thought the Packers were going to win when they were 0-20 with a few minutes left in the third quarter, a quarterback on one leg and a horribly performing defence? You must be some sort of NFL Savant haha, everyone else seems to be surprised.
No it's not like that. I just have faith in players and teams that have done it before and faith that teams like the Bears will screw up.

No it's not like that. I just have faith in players and teams that have done it before and faith that teams like the Bears will screw up.
Wish i was the same. I almost abandoned the Packers as my team at halftime in the first game of the season

I quit supporting the Dodgers every three or four games too haha.