What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
Right now, it's this. Always cracks me up no matter my mood. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I love you, Mr. Bubz.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy."
- Captain Steel

song from bollywood movie kedarnath . romance in my fave destination---the high mountains . the himalayas precisely .

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
Lord forbid me, the truth has been spoken
When I heard Armageddon I was afraid she might be yet another one of these young people who are just irreversibly lost, but then when I heard Texas Chainsaw Massacre I saw a glimmer of hope. I shouldn't give up on people that fast.
so when will we be free perpetual virgins without memory and who don't speak in search of her who on the sidewalks alternating at each train on the trains the bistros on the road the crowd of all the capitals of Europe and of the towns at dawn behind a girl alone in the waiting room i throw a rock into the pond the stories spiral out upside-down towards the sex i will recapitulate love in the real order of the circles my little girl

"Lois, I never lie."
When I heard Armageddon I was afraid she might be yet another one of these young people who are just irreversibly lost, but then when I heard Texas Chainsaw Massacre I saw a glimmer of hope. I shouldn't give up on people that fast.
I love Armageddon! I think it's on my list of "guilty favorites"! (Man, that Billy-Bob Thornton sure can act: he can go from a mentally challenged, goodhearted, lawn-mower blade murdering psycho to a NASA mission commander in a heartbeat!)
I still have a VHS copy!

she's indeed no near arthouse territory but at least she does has taste for guilty pleasure thing rather than stereotype a girl who only root titanic, twilight or any local romcom
you wont be need this trivia, just profiling the girl
>splatter film fan
>a weird obsession with resident evil franchise
>ghibli otaku. well every average jap does, except

"Lois, I never lie."
@resopamenic, what's that girl's number? I think she might be Captain Steel's type!
I'd go watch Armageddon with her!
Then afterwards we could go for ice cream and stare into each others' eyes since I don't speak Japanese. And I could watch her look at me quizzically as I keep asking, "Ni how ma?"