Looking for a teen thriller movie about a troubled Girl

Tools    

I Saw this movie some time back and i cant remember the name! I have tried googling key words and descriptions but i cant find it.

The movie is about a teen Girl (Black hair is all i remember). Her mom wanted a divorce, after Reading a book about divorce (and relationship in general i Think) and the dad didn’t like the idea od a divorce. The dad kills the mom and Then kills himself (if i remember Correct). The daughter finds the parents and the book, and gets really mad. She Then wants to find the woman who wrote the book to get revenge. She gets romantically involved With the womans son to get close to the woman.

I remember a scene towards the end where the boyfriend is tied up on a chair, the Girl is in a wedding dress and the mom comes and finds out what its all about and what the real agenda of the Girl is. Thats all i remember.

Its a fairly new movie, from what i remember.

Anyone knows what the movie is called?

I Saw this movie some time back and i cant remember the name! I have tried googling key words and descriptions but i cant find it.

The movie is about a teen Girl (Black hair is all i remember). Her mom wanted a divorce, after Reading a book about divorce (and relationship in general i Think) and the dad didn’t like the idea od a divorce. The dad kills the mom and Then kills himself (if i remember Correct). The daughter finds the parents and the book, and gets really mad. She Then wants to find the woman who wrote the book to get revenge. She gets romantically involved With the womans son to get close to the woman.

I remember a scene towards the end where the boyfriend is tied up on a chair, the Girl is in a wedding dress and the mom comes and finds out what its all about and what the real agenda of the Girl is. Thats all i remember.

Its a fairly new movie, from what i remember.

Anyone knows what the movie is called?
You said you saw it "some time back"--any sense of how long ago? You say it's fairly new, so would you say it's definitely 2010 and newer, or 2000 and newer?

Also, just to check, English language?

I Saw it 3-4 months back, and it looked fairly new, like 2010 or after. Yes its english! (: