If You Were Completely Honest...

Tools    

What would you say to people?

First, I'd tell doctors,

"I'm my own doctor. All you people are to me is a prescription drug dispensary. I go thru the motions of seeing you only to get the script I need because you really don't do anything else for me.
I diagnose my own problems - I've only been misdiagnosed or told the blatantly obvious by you people. Too bad we have to use you as a middle man and we can't just go to the Pharmacist and order what we need directly!
Oh, and I don't want to generalize all doctors, but most of you run your businesses like a production line - patients are run through your office like they are on a conveyor belt, yet you threaten your patients with fees if they miss an appointment, are late or don't cancel within 24 hours!!!
Meanwhile, you miss every appointment time by making your sick patients wait indeterminable periods in waiting rooms, but you never offer to reimburse them for their time that you wasted by missing an appointment (if I missed meetings at my job or with clients the way you miss appointment times, I'd be fired in under a week!) Then your patients usually get maybe 5 minutes alone with you as you look at a computer, nod condescendingly as they try to talk to you, prescribe tests & follow up visits. Then you give them the bum's rush out of the office.
What you mostly do could be summed up as profiting off the suffering of others."

I would end with a lot less "friends" than I have now. And the ones that remain will always remain!

And in general i would like to take jab at some lawyer.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Oh, but I *am* completely honest. What do you mean?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well for one thing I'd have gotten banned from this forum ages ago.
By posting photoshopped pics of naked Phoenix ?

Who is the "U" in that sentence?
When mark says that I'm pretty sure he is talking to his archnemesis on here - a certain 'Manchu'. I'm sure he'll correct if I'm mistaken

a certain 'Manchu'. I'm sure he'll correct if I'm mistaken
Mark's racism towards the people of Manchuria confirmed.

If I'll be completely honest I would say to the people, nothing is permanent in life no you nor me, not our wealth so why we can't be patient and kind with others why we can't be humans. Why we get jealous of others success? Ahh I have so many questions on my mind like these?

I would say to the people, nothing is permanent in life no you nor me, not our wealth
Theoretically, you can go bankrupt due to a series of disastrous investments or a stock market crash but quite realistically, your wealth will be bequeathed by your children, so the permanence exceeds one generation. Wealth's importance is not an excuse to be a bad human being, though - a point I believe you're making.
so why we can't be patient and kind with others
If you've been brought up in hate for others, it's hard to demand you change, especially if you still exist in this toxic environment. The world is full of contradictions - look at the Bible for example. On the one hand, it says God loves and forgives all but on the other hand you have verses that encourage you to kill homosexuals, stone your wife if she turned out not to be a virgin, and Jesus saying he's there only for Israelis, and basically not giving a damn about anybody else. Quite understandable given it's been written for centuries by many people but it can be used as a pretext to do many bad things and back it up with "God wanted this".

Then you have people not really giving a damn about well-being of other people but only about their own well-being, and this is understandable to some degree but it also might create attitudes such as: "My group, my religion, my beliefs are the only valid ones, and everybody that is different is automatically inferior.".
why we can't be humans.
But we all are. Unless you are a Reptilian! All are humans but not all are humane.
Why we get jealous of others success?
That's the typical "My neighbour has something, so I automatically deserve this something as well" mindset, or alternatively a "My neighbour has something, so he must have stolen it" one.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
INXS just kept making the same song over and over again.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
In the current state of public outrage, Mike Tyson has a cartoon.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
What would you say to people?

First, I'd tell doctors,

"I'm my own doctor. All you people are to me is a prescription drug dispensary. I go thru the motions of seeing you only to get the script I need because you really don't do anything else for me.
I diagnose my own problems - I've only been misdiagnosed or told the blatantly obvious by you people. Too bad we have to use you as a middle man and we can't just go to the Pharmacist and order what we need directly!
Oh, and I don't want to generalize all doctors, but most of you run your businesses like a production line - patients are run through your office like they are on a conveyor belt, yet you threaten your patients with fees if they miss an appointment, are late or don't cancel within 24 hours!!!
Meanwhile, you miss every appointment time by making your sick patients wait indeterminable periods in waiting rooms, but you never offer to reimburse them for their time that you wasted by missing an appointment (if I missed meetings at my job or with clients the way you miss appointment times, I'd be fired in under a week!) Then your patients usually get maybe 5 minutes alone with you as you look at a computer, nod condescendingly as they try to talk to you, prescribe tests & follow up visits. Then you give them the bum's rush out of the office.
What you mostly do could be summed up as profiting off the suffering of others."

That would make a GREAT plaque in the walls of a new office!

Theoretically, you can go bankrupt due to a series of disastrous investments or a stock market crash but quite realistically, your wealth will be bequeathed by your children, so the permanence exceeds one generation. Wealth's importance is not an excuse to be a bad human being, though - a point I believe you're making.

If you've been brought up in hate for others, it's hard to demand you change, especially if you still exist in this toxic environment. The world is full of contradictions - look at the Bible for example. On the one hand, it says God loves and forgives all but on the other hand you have verses that encourage you to kill homosexuals, stone your wife if she turned out not to be a virgin, and Jesus saying he's there only for Israelis, and basically not giving a damn about anybody else. Quite understandable given it's been written for centuries by many people but it can be used as a pretext to do many bad things and back it up with "God wanted this".

Then you have people not really giving a damn about well-being of other people but only about their own well-being, and this is understandable to some degree but it also might create attitudes such as: "My group, my religion, my beliefs are the only valid ones, and everybody that is different is automatically inferior.".
But we all are. Unless you are a Reptilian! All are humans but not all are humane.
That's the typical "My neighbour has something, so I automatically deserve this something as well" mindset, or alternatively a "My neighbour has something, so he must have stolen it" one.
Wealth is important I agreed, but greediness is not, maybe there wasn't clarity on my words let me make them clear its okay to get wealth through legal ways but not okay to earn illegally, you can survive in less but you wanted more and if you get more you are not willing to help needy.

I agreed with you but right now I am not talking about religion, right now I am just talking about "Being Human", if you want to talk about religion then I have so many things to tell you on this but it will make the conflict between us. I don't want that, I just want to say that people should be peaceful and kind to other humans no matter what race, religion they are coming from.

Yes, people are not humble we all gonna die and get buried and graves so why is that attitude, when after death we all going to same place (grave). I would love to debate on it but then I will be like let's meet this thing can be discussed here but face to face conversation is something else when you can see each other's facial expressions on conflicts and agrees hehe

if you want to talk about religion then I have so many things to tell you on this but it will make the conflict between us
@Zotis, is that you?

I don't want that, I just want to say that people should be peaceful and kind to other humans no matter what race, religion they are coming from
And what do you think are the reasons they aren't? Religions, hateful ideologies (like nationalism) etc.
Yes, people are not humble we all gonna die and get buried and graves so why is that attitude, when after death we all going to same place (grave)
That's precisely because after death we're going to a grave. Or rather, we have a limited time here.

No I am Alex not Zotis

And what do you think are the reasons they aren't? Religions, hateful ideologies (like nationalism) etc.
There could be so many reasons maybe they are living a good life and never been through hardships so they don't how it feels like, They didn't even read their religious books and they also don't want to believe anything written on it. If they want to be good with others they need to experience hateful speech from others and what it will feel like if you can't do anything except just listen the bad words coming to them.

That's precisely because after death we're going to a grave. Or rather, we have a limited time here.
Where were you before you came to the world?
Where will you go after death?
There are so many questions like that, do think about that and try to find answers.

Welcome to the human race...
INXS just kept making the same song over and over again.

Are you sure you're not thinking of that other Australian band with a four-letter name?