Is there a Single, Objective, Absolute TRUTH?

Tools    

Well, is there?
Or is reality, God, the universe (or whatever) fluid, based entirely on perception; altering between person to person and simply a product of our subjective perspective?

As a Roman Catholic, I believe in God, the resurrection of Jesus & life everlasting. But I fully understand if others do not have my beliefs. Not especially interested in what others believe, but surely it’s good to believe in something.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The truth is the truth. It's real no matter how you perceive it. So only perception and perspective are subjective. Watch more Jeopardy!

Is there a Single, Objective, Absolute TRUTH?

Or is reality, God, the universe (or whatever) fluid, based entirely on perception; altering between person to person and simply a product of our subjective perspective?
I'm not sure if I fully understand your question. Or better put, I can't fully wrap my brain around it. Thus I can't give a definite answer.

But I can give my personal truth as my own personal answer:
Nothing last forever.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm not sure if I fully understand your question. Or better put, I can't fully wrap my brain around it. Thus I can't give a definite answer.

But I can give my personal truth as my own personal answer:
Nothing last forever.
How did you get so sage-like, CR. i rep all f that answer.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Shut up you wannabe philosopher and have some chicks instead:

Oh, wait...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well, is there?
God only knows, and he's not telling.

I was hoping this might turn out to be an insightful & interesting thread. Instead this thread proves intelligent conversation is hard to come by. There's the truth.