The New Design Thread

Tools    

One thing... The Top 50 Posters On MoFo will be a lot harder to do...

I can't see a way of getting the Members List...
http://www.movieforums.com/community/memberlist.php

It's still a bit messy (I guess that's why there's no link on forums) but it should work for what you want.

Probably because we use the same movie database API. And web design in general has been moving towards things like more negative space and hiding options until elements are interacted with.

I was actually a little bummed when I saw their launch, because long before they came along I'd reworked the Review categories page to have the exact same rounded-corner posters that became so ubiquitous afterwards.

Alas, that's the downside of taking so long between redesigns.

One thing I do like is the avi of the MoFo who started the thread next to the thread's title rather than just the name of the starter.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Shocking facts revealed!

LOL that one destroyed me:

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Looks very slick.

I can see you put a lot of time into this, Yoda, so thanks very much for continue making this forum better than what it already is.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I think it looks terrific. I am sure that I might find a few unpolished aspects if I look hard enough, but it's all eye-candy, you did a really good job.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You rock, Yoda! Just when I thought "oh crap, I'm stuck in mobile and can't post pictures for my tournament," you fixed it. Looks great too. Also the mobile version is much better and easier to use now. I am not so adverse to using it now, unless I need to post pics.

Yeah, er, buckle up with the whole mobile thing. You'll never be stuck in it--worst-case scenario I can PM you a style reset link--but I'm still playing with this at the moment, so you might bounce back and forth between them a bit.

It looks excellent man! Im clapping by my computer, id make my own personal clapping gif if i knew how to do that lol

This is a
design, Yoda.

Edit: Liking the new popcorn barrels too. Check out the shadow!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."