Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them 2

Tools    

Harry Potter and that world is just a big fan base because its shows strong powerful female characters. So girls and women always were big into the Potter fan base. But lets be clear there are allot of male geeks who loved the books and the movies.

Harry Potter and that world is just a big fan base because its shows strong powerful female characters. So girls and women always were big into the Potter fan base. But lets be clear there are allot of male geeks who loved the books and the movies.
It's as 50/50 as it gets, gender-wise. it has the action and grandeur elements which appeals to a lot of males and the love and romance elements which appeals to a lot of females. In addition it has the magic and mystery elements which appeals to both genders, capturing both markets perfectly, which is the main reason it's become such an unprecedented success.

Its just too bad Potter and Lord Of The Rings are the only two Magical based fantasy stories to be really appealing world wide. After failures with Narnia stories and Warcraft. Id just like to see a new fantasy epic get started and take over in the world of fantasy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Its just too bad Potter and Lord Of The Rings are the only two Magical based fantasy stories to be really appealing world wide. After failures with Narnia stories and Warcraft. Id just like to see a new fantasy epic get started and take over in the world of fantasy.
Here's hoping The Kingkiller Chronicles does a decent job of this.

I personally would love to see The Stormlight Archive brought to life, but I feel that will be impossible.

Suspect's Reviews

Everyone seems to want to try to go the Tv route like Game Of Thrones. There are hundreds of fantasy books . Im wondering if with a Lucasfilm being at Disney if a Willow reboot is possible. Which have potential to be more then one film.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Watched it in a packed theater yesterday filled with Potterheads. It was like going back in time to when the Harry Potter films came out. Absolutely loved it! I know it's gotten mixed reviews but who really cares. Can't wait for the next one!
Let me guess, this was the best one yet!!!

Watched it in a packed theater yesterday filled with Potterheads. It was like going back in time to when the Harry Potter films came out. Absolutely loved it! I know it's gotten mixed reviews but who really cares. Can't wait for the next one!
*roll credits*

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

By far the lowest ratings, poorest reviews, call it whatever, for a Harry Potter film. It's at 7.1 on IMDB, 53 on Metacritic, 39%(!!!!!) critics score and 69% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Rowling, let someone else handle those scripts, and fast!

Ugh, looking past your funny tone and actually responding seriously: No, it definitely was not. All eight Harry Potter films are better, but I still really enjoyed this one.
FWIW, I think he's responding this way because we had an influx of new accounts, most with Harry Potter-related usernames, that rated all the Potter movies highly and filled their favorites list with all of them. Almost seemed coordinated. But one of the users told me a Potter forum closed recently, so I'm assuming that's all it is.

FWIW, I think he's responding this way because we had an influx of new accounts, most with Harry Potter-related usernames, that rated all the Potter movies highly and filled their favorites list with all of them. Almost seemed coordinated. But one of the users told me a Potter forum closed recently, so I'm assuming that's all it is.
What does that have to do with this new film? I think it has more to with him and rest of the people who responded to my comment suffering from Internet Dogma. Hrmph.

What does that have to do with this new film?
Obviously, he's assuming that the influx of huge Potter fans are disproportionately likely to love the new film, since many of them seem to adore all the films in the series.

I think it has more to with him and rest of the people who responded to my comment suffering from Internet Dogma. Hrmph.
Not even sure what this means, but I can assure you the actual reason is as I just described.

You guys are sheep. You just say whatever the Internet says. The majority of reviews are saying this film sucks compared to Harry Potter, so apparently you can't have your own opinions. Grow up already.
This is awfully defensive. And the idea that anyone whose opinion matches reviews is therefore taking their opinion from them is flimsy.

People can disagree about movies. Doesn't have to be a big deal, and it's not a personal attack.

Not even sure what this means, but I can assure you the actual reason is as I just described.
Quite literally the belief in something because it is "known" to be true and consequently there is no need to examine the evidence. They just think however the Internet tells them to think.