Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them 2

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
I hope they somehow dump Yates for this. His style (or lack thereof) is so bland for a movie about F'n magic.

Call Joe Wright or dump a whole lot of money on Cuaron's doorstep.

A system of cells interlinked
Saw the first flick recently - I liked it, but didn't love it. The lead was great, though.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Saw the first flick recently - I liked it, but didn't love it. The lead was great, though.
I found Colin Farrell to be the most entertaining in the film and am sad he won't be in the series.

I found Colin Farrell to be the most entertaining in the film and am sad he won't be in the series.
This. I was hoping they'd do something along the lines of what happened to Mad-Eye Moody in the Goblet of Fire. Since he isn't returning, I guess we can all figure what Grindelwald did to the real Percival Graves...

I did enjoy the first movie but did not come away feeling that I needed to see more then again I did not bother watching all the Harry Potter movies either although I did read all the books and that was enough Harry Potter for me personally.

Hopefully this movie feels like, y’know, a movie.

So the movie about Dumbledore’s ex becoming a kind of wizard supremacist and their addressing of the wounds left by the relationship is going to, uh, ignore that they’re gay?

http://www.thisisinsider.com/fantast...ore-gay-2018-1

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
I really enjoyed the film. Thought it was a quality movie and all the cast did a great job as an ensemble. Really liked the happy ending. Looking forward too the sequel.

Jude Law has a lewd jaw.
Love the wordplay!

And I'm fairly excited for this movie. I'm sure the excitement the closer we get to the release date.

Solid teaser. The recrudesce of Dumbledore and Hogwarts smells like buck. Lots of it.

This film is going to rock ridiculous money. the first one made, what, over $800 million worldwide without any characters or locations from Harry Potter, just by being based in the same universe and having magic in common? now you've got the Deathly Hallows, Dumbledore, Hogwarts and whatnot. this is a $1 billion lock.