Toy Story, The Incredibles and Up voted Pixar's best movies

Tools    

In a recent ranking on Rankeo.com
Wall-E and Finding Nemo are not far behind.
What do you think? Personally, I think Inside Out should be higher in the ranking.

Reasonable. It's Up for me, not close. Probably Finding Nemo second but after Up there's a whole lot of them really close together.

Inside Out is lovely (duh, Pete Docter again, who also did Up), but I haven't watched it a second time yet. I'm not sure how it'll hold up. Probably well, based on his other work, but we'll see.

For me Wall-E, Ratatouille, and Toy Story are the three top tier Pixar films. Incredibles is just barely below them and Up a couple notches below the Incredibles.

A system of cells interlinked
Reasonable. It's Up for me, not close. Probably Finding Nemo second but after Up there's a whole lot of them really close together.

Inside Out is lovely (duh, Pete Docter again, who also did Up), but I haven't watched it a second time yet. I'm not sure how it'll hold up. Probably well, based on his other work, but we'll see.

Just watched Inside Out again last week, and it held up really well. All the emotional beats still worked. Stella liked the colors. My wife did not like the movie though; she is as cold as ice!

lol I'd give my opinion but it would ruin my top 101. .

But Pixar is at it's strongest when they come up with an original idea that seems too absurd to work.

So far I got Inside out at 88 and Up I just did at 54. Both are amazingly original and inventive.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Didn't care much for Toy Story

1. WallE
2. Finding Nemo
3. Up
4. Coco
5. Ratatouille
6. Toy Story 3
7. The Incredibles
8. Toy Story 4
9. Inside Out
10. Monsters Inc

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Wall-E, Monsters Inc., and Finding Nemo would probably be my top 3 Pixar movies. Inside Out might make my top 3 eventually, but I haven't seen it enough times to be sure yet.

From some of your answers, it looks like Ratatouille should be higher up than the #10 it's currently at.

From some of your answers, it looks like Ratatouille should be higher up than the #10 it's currently at.
Much higher... the fact that Monsters, Inc. Toy Story 2, and Finding Nemo are all beating it is a bit frustrating...