Song Tournament 14

Tools    

Princess Superstar and Benny Benassi.... that reminds me of a song I wanted to nominate recently, but forgot about it. I might change a nom to it now.

I think I've nominated them before. I've been meaning to nominate Rock The Night and Cuddly Toy for ages. I'd have done them in the last tournament, but I wanted to get in all the Cruella De Ville.

I want a Mega. If you do 16 matches a day, the way Miss Vicky did it, it goes by fast.

I'm cool with whatever. This tournament I'm going to kick back and relax, and just vote.

I think I've nominated them before. I've been meaning to nominate Rock The Night and Cuddly Toy for ages. I'd have done them in the last tournament, but I wanted to get in all the Cruella De Ville.
There's also that Zombies song... "Time of the Season".... if you get more noms.... I took it off my list the last time.

I'm cool with whatever. This tournament I'm going to kick back and relax, and just vote.
No, you want a Mega.

YES!! MORE ALL THAT REMAINS SONG

YES!! MORE ALL THAT REMAINS SONG
Oh, please add some different stuff.... you're Derek Vinyard. You have a reputation.