What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Lord Billy of Bragg on a (Canadian, I think) kids' TV show!

I'll say that again: Billy Bragg on a kids' TV show.

There isn't a wall high enough that brilliance can't jump over. Or something.

And at the end of fear, oblivion
&ob=av2e

Theme from a movie in definite need of a rewatch.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal

Said the people - Dinosaur Jr.

A system of cells interlinked

The Divine Comedy - The Summerhouse

Until Absent Friends got released, this was my favourite DC song. The guy seems criminally overlooked everywhere (especially his native land) apart from France, where's he's practically a superstar.

And this is after he wrote Frog Princess...

I, on the other hand, love the French. Go figure.

Levon Helm - Poor Old Dirt Farmer

The world's oldest-looking (EDIT - And thinking about it, he was well under 70 when this was filmed - Still looks 90 though ) 71 year old. Can't keep a good man down, though, and Levon is certainly a good man...