What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

The older I get the more I think that this just might be the greatest song ever recorded.

Of course, this just might be the greatest video ever made.

Oh Kate...

that's what she said...
A really really annoying fan that I can't turn off because my bf "has to have it on to fall asleep to."

I love him reguardless

The People's Republic of Clogher
Paul Casey - Big World

He's been one of the best songwriters in Ireland over the last half decade or so but Paul's biggest curse (apart from being befriended by Chris Rea ) seems to be that he shares his name with some nylon-wearing golfist, thus YouTube searches dissolve in a sea of Pringle.

Big World, fortunately, is available as a free download from Paul's Website.

Give it a spin.

Linkie link link

My fave from ex Stacey Q collaborater J.S.J. 's excursion into solo new wave/synth...

A bit bass heavy this rip, but still my pick from these little known nu skool minimal wavers...

Glorious 80's Soul favourite from her Preppie album...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
&feature=player_embedded

Have I posted this before? I dunno. But it's on repeat today. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

More shuffle.

Tan Sleeve - When Lindsey Buckingham Shaved His Beard

The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
&ob=av3n

Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
&feature=fvst

Alicia Keys - No One
&ob=av2n

Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
&ob=av3e

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Nights in White Satin" by the Moody Blues, certainly one of the two or three or ten highllghts from 1970's Isle of Wight Festival, the largest rock festival in the history of the world! It contains Hendrix's and Jim Morrison's (with the Doors) final performances.