What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" by Bob Dylan

I think I'm going to yank this crap. YouTube has a thousand covers of this song, but they have ONLY one of the original from Freewheelin', and it chops the ending off. The world is INDEED MAD!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Hall & Oates "Had I Known You Better Then." From Abandoned Luncheonette (1973)

i have an affinity for one hit wonders. Not the crappy variety that inexplicably was a hit ala macarena and such, but tunes by bands that one would think would deliver more than once.

The Flys- Got You Where I Want You

Escape Club- Wild Wild West

The Refreshments- Banditos

Seven Mary Three- Cumbersome

Eve 6 - Inside Out

&feature=related

Nice! Love that Flys song; they started playing it on alternative radio something like 8-9 years ago and I really dug it. Kind of funny, too, if you read the lyrics.

howz about a lil cowbell from the 60's...this bouncey carefree ditty was written by a young Cat Stevens that would feel at home in a Annette funicello.Frankie Avalon beach blanket movie

The Tremeloes - Here comes my baby

From the Flick Streets of Fire (1984) the centre backup singer went on to play Bubba in Forest Gump

Actual Singer is Dan Hartman (not in vid)- I can dream about you

Another one made famous by a movie.. From the Flashdance Sndtrk..

Cycle V (channelin Rod Stewart) - Seduce me Tonight

Diesel- Sausalito Summernights

And this from Perrenial Bar band The Kings. They played my highschool, and no doubt are playing in cottage country somewhere tonight.

good time tune..appeared on every mixed tape made for summer fun (in Canada anyway)

The Kings- The Beat goes on/Switching to Glide

&feature=related

"Surf City", Crack the Sky
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
Shoegazing!

Aaaaanyway.

Bjork - Violently Happy

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Medicine Show" by Big Audio Dynamite (classic use of western films, especially Leone, plus a foreshadowing of "Frontier Psychiatrist")