Things that annoy you...

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The yellow tailed black cockies i saw were in tassie.

Hey HWTH. Calm down. What womens lib. Ok i have no time hor this silliness. Going back to wat ching the thai boy rescue. Goodbye until you chill out.

Please stay out of @Dani8 and my conversation. What is this womens lib or something.
Snarky.

I was talking with tongue firmly planted in cheek.. you chill out
If you’re talking to someone specific, please so indicate.

I suspect you upvoted her. So you know perfectly well to whom I am referring.
Haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about.

Leaving aside the fact that I have dual citizenship, a British person is never described as a “foreigner”.

Leaving aside the fact that I have dual citizenship, a British person is never described as a “foreigner”.
You can list being called a "foreigner" on this thread as something that annoys you!

It kind of makes sense as the Brits were here first before we rebels (mostly former Brits ourselves) decided we didn't want a king. But then there are the Native Americans - we're all "foreigners" as far as they should be concerned as they were truly here first!

Annoying on Twitter when one has a certain number of followers, especially if a comforting round number has been reached, & then you look the following day & one or two have disappeared. Follow me or don’t follow me, but stick with what you decide.

When people show you photos on their phone!
I really hate having their phone shoved at my face (my cousin always does this - and he'll have like a thousand photos!)

And then he stands there holding the phone (he has to hold it so he can flip through the photos and tell you about each one!) and it's at an angle where you can't see anything but glare on the screen! So you can't see it, but he continues to flip through them anyway, going on and on about them! You try to keep moving your head so you can see something on the screen and when you finally do glimpse something interesting or ask a question, he takes the phone away to look at it himself and then flips to the next photo before shoving at your face again so you can look at the glare on the screen! Then he asks if you can see some particular thing or person in the picture - you say, "No, I can't see anything because you're holding the phone at an angle where I can't see anything." Then he looks annoyed, shoves the phone toward your face, turns it at a different angle where you still can't see anything, and continues on for a half hour!

One of my co-volunteers always wants to show me photos on her phone. But she never comes with the photo all ready. She has to find it first. And she always comes when I am super-busy or trying to leave. Last week it was her 400lb sister who lives in New Jersey.

One of my co-volunteers always wants to show me photos on her phone. But she never comes with the photo all ready. She has to find it first. And she always comes when I am super-busy or trying to leave. Last week it was her 400lb sister who lives in New Jersey.
I think I know her sister!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
While we are talking about glasses - keeping the bastards clean. Drives me insane. 😎🐾

Reminds me of that song by Old Blue Eyes:

Glasses in the rain
Exchanging glances
Wondering in the rain
Just where the dance is
Will I find the bar
Before the night is throooo- oooo -
-ooooooo

Doobie doobie doooooo

When people remind you of someone famous, but you can't tell them because of how they might take it.

Like the guy at the comic shop who looked exactly like Freddie Mercury (even had the same teeth!) Now he looks like Freddie might have looked if he was still alive.

Or this guy at work who reminds me so much of Eric Wareheim (of Tim & Eric https://www.movieforums.com/communit...light=tim+eric) - he's tall, wears glasses, has the same voice and so many similar expressions. But to tell someone they remind you of Eric Wareheim (who is not the most attractive of men) might not go over too well!

Growing up people constantly told me I looked like this one particular singer. I didn’t mind, but I felt I was so much prettier than her. I felt I looked like her maybe when I first got up in the morning, but when I was dolled up I didn’t want to be compared to her.

When people remind you of someone famous, but you can't tell them because of how they might take it.
Use to do that when I was little but with animals, and actually went ahead and told people the animal they reminded me of. I once told a girl at school(she actually asked me what animal!) that she reminded me of a mouse and she reacted like I said rat!

Thankfully I stopped doing that...