What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Thanks, I love how the song took a literal turn at the end. First time I heard it I was like - oh shitttt.
I wasn't expecting that either. I didn't speed-read ahead, I followed with the song. Really enjoyed that!

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
It's becoming abundantly clear that you and I definitely have a strong thread of taste in common.

It's an awesome surprise!!!

Trey Spruance is a cool dude.
Yes it is a really awesome surprise

Can't say I expected to find anyone here like me (at least outside of film/movies)

Everything Spruance has been involved in is practically brilliant every time, plus who can't love Bungle

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Frank Zappa - London Symphony Orchestra (vol 1 and 2)

Featuring one of Zappa's finest works "Mo's and Herb's Vacation". Yes, Zappa was a very confident contemporary classical composer when he took to that world and retained his very idiosyncratic style, putting him in a very unusual place compared to his contemporaries (such as the serialists at Darmstadt)

Yes it is a really awesome surprise

Can't say I expected to find anyone here like me (at least outside of film/movies)

Everything Spruance has been involved in is practically brilliant every time, plus who can't love Bungle
SAME!!!!! I was feeling a little lonely about all that. Which, I'm accustomed to feeling as even among my friends who love extreme music, I'd still be the odd one out as far as that kind of music is concerned. It's kind of a lonely path to travel. But when you meet another like you...nothing like that joy!

Since I am on this topic:

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Drab Majesty - The Demonstration

It's that album you hear one song from then you go: meh

hours later, it gets in your head.

You listen again and you're like "Holy ****!"

Then you hear the album, then you're like "is it really this good? am I hallucinating?"

Then you hear the album again, and again.....

Then you don't listen to it for ages

Then you listen to it again and it's now in your top albums of all time

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Various - Twin Peaks Season Three Soundtrack

Because I'm still recovering from it. The opening theme still has me balling my eyes out when I hear it

The fact alone that Lynch included Penderecki's "Threnody For The.....", brings great joy to my face. The rest is awesome as expected, a few meh songs but overall amazing soundtrack

A system of cells interlinked
Moonsorrow - Pimea

I love this album.
Prefer the follow-up Making Bones myself but I play that one a fair bit too