Slay's Reviews

→ in
Tools    

I am new to Mofo so my oppinions hold no real weight, but i loved the reviews of the butterfly effect and the last samurai. . . i have seen both and enjoyed both, thanks for good reviews, also i plan to watch "Monster" after reading the review, thanks again.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by JdLimbaugh101
I am new to Mofo so my oppinions hold no real weight, but i loved the reviews of the butterfly effect and the last samurai. . . i have seen both and enjoyed both, thanks for good reviews, also i plan to watch "Monster" after reading the review, thanks again.
You will find plenty of excellent reviews on the forums, and many great reviewers. Slay is one of our best, although he hasn;t been around much as of late....

Come back Slay!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Sedai
You will find plenty of excellent reviews on the forums, and many great reviewers. Slay is one of our best, although he hasn;t been around much as of late....

Come back Slay!

I second that thought, come back Slay your Mofo needs you!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Heheheh. I think Slay's Lines-is-on-lithium assessment is so spot on .
(He meant it in a good way )