Movie Tab

Tools    

The Rules of Attraction (d. Roger Avary, 2002)
Dick (d. Andrew Fleming, 1999)

SIMON AND GARFUNKEL Concert in Central Park enjoyed it

GETTING SQUARE first time: loved this sleeper of an Aussie movie, about criminals trying to go straight

TOY STORYfor the lost count times, to infinity and beyond

MONSTERS INC lost count of times also, ok I was baby sitting.

SECRETARY 3rd time, hate the happy ending, overall like the movie.

THE INLAWS 2nd time, still laughed

Heat
Carlito's Way
Boyz N' The Hood

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Dick (d. Andrew Fleming, 1999)
Tat's one of my guilty pleasure comedies. It doesn't hurt that both girls are just so gosh darn adorable, but it really is quite funny.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

To End All Wars (2001)
Genre: -- War --
Director: -- David L. Cunningham --
My Rating: -- (out of 5)
Surpirisingly effective and emotional collaberation. Some fine performances too.

You ready? You look ready.
Matchstick Men 3.5/5
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's one of my guilty pleasure comedies.
Oh, yeah, it's a wonderful movie, alright.

*** ½ out of ****

Laughing, mainly. Dunst was the funniest I'd ever seen her.

"It's called incest, Arlene. And it's against the law."

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Laughing, mainly.
I did an equal amount of each, which can get quite messy, let me tell you. I just love Williams in the role too, they were equally funny. A couple of my favorites:

[shouting]
Betsy Jobs: "You can't let Dick control your life!"

Arlene Lorenzo: "How dare those people treat us like we're stupid teenage girls."
Betsy Jobs: "We are stupid teenage girls."
Arlene Lorenzo: "No. We're human beings, and we're American citizens. And four score and seven years ago our forefathers... did something."

(courtesy IMDb)

A system of cells interlinked
Les Diaboliques - Henri-Georges Clouzot - Exceptional film! An absolute masterpiece of tension and suspense, brilliantly acted and filmed.

I enjoyed much I did

21 Grams - I had no idea what this was about before seing this, and I'm glad I didn't. Every frame of this film breathes tragedy. Intense, emotinal, and sadly beautiful.

Violent Cop - 3/5
Boogie Nights - 3.5/5

You ready? You look ready.
Das Boot-A wondeful submarine film. My gramps recommended it to me. We talk about movies all the time. I tried to get him to join up here but, he says he's got ways to manger his time. *cough* spends hours upon hours on the computer *cough*

Football Factory.

Withnail & I - 5/5
The Fisher King - 4/5

I Wanna Hold Your Hand (1978)
Genre: -- Comedy/Nostalgia --
Director: -- Robert Zemekis --
My Rating: -- (out of 5)
Fun film that envelops the Beatlemania of the time straight to the viewer.

Platoon (1986)
Genre: -- War --
Director: -- Oliver Stone --
My Rating: (out of 5)
What is there to say but, this is a fantastic war film.