Favourite Gregory Peck Movies

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There are lots. I'll only list my faves.
The Guns of Navarone
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Big Country
The Yearling
Roman Holiday
Twelve O'Clock High
Moby Dick
The Omen
Yellow Sky
Gentleman's Agreement
The Boys From Brazil
On the Beach

There are just as many or more just a notch below but still worth watching, and some of those are people's faves.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would have to say The Omen, as Im a huge Horror fan

Never been a big Peck fan, but I did like SPELLBOUND and THE OMEN. Personally, I have never understood all the fuss about TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD and I have never seen ROMAN HOLIDAY. I also liked DESIGNING WOMAN.

Cape Fear
To Kill a Mockingbird
Moby Dick
Boys From Brazil
The Big Country
The Bravados

Then contrast his performance in:

To Kill A Mocking Bird.

To Kill a Mockingbird: an observant, intimate, uncompromising masterpiece (obviously from a great novel).

My favorites were Moby Dick and To Kill a Mockingbird. Both movies had a kind of theatrical style (in the live stage sense) and Peck just owned the stage in both movies.

I have also liked Yellow Sky,On the Beach and The Big Country.His performance in Yellow Sky is terrific.
There are some I didn't particularly enjoy including The Boys From Brazil and The Sea Wolves.