MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - The Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Cousins basically keeping me ahead by himself.

Pats D with yet another Def TD.

Walker feels close to breaking out in this game. Just needs a TD.

Folk and Hooper getting me nothing. Smith-Schuster chose a fine time to vanish.

Still anyones game, as Censored Clowns just needs strong games from Godwin and Lamb, and hope Minshew minimizes his mistakes. Hope that Ekeler and Pittman can close it out for me on Monday

Yeah, pretty nuts the Philly D scored as much as it did given how many points they gave up. And Minshew comes in and is basically 90% of what Hurts probably would've been.

You'll definitely need one of your last three to pop off, barring a total Godwin no-show. Which is plausible given how bad that Tampa offense is sometimes, but he usually puts up a decent total in those games.

The trick is not minding
Even if I lose, it was a heck of a run. There was a period where I lost a player to injury every week. Smith-Schustsr, Brown (who has vanished since returning), Connor all missed significant time. Ertz was doing really well before he went down for the year, and of course I lost Robinson. *

No matter what happens, I look forward to next year.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I hate when I think to myself "I feel like my team scored too much this week".

Hopefully they can get it done for one last week.

lol @ Cam Akers scoring 33 points after the year he's had.

Meanwhile Miles Sanders had < 6. Most of the teams with him probably didn't survive last week, and the few that did probably didn't survive with that performance this week anyway.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
lol @ Cam Akers scoring 33 points after the year he's had.

Meanwhile Miles Sanders had < 6. Most of the teams with him probably didn't survive last week, and the few that did probably didn't survive with that performance this week anyway.
He's been quite good the 3 weeks I've had him. But ya that's pretty ridiculous. Would be funny if he scored 20+ again next week.

The trick is not minding
Connor has done his best to cut into the deficit. A very manageable 29 points with OT coming up. Could go either way with Godwin still in the mix as well

In my other league, which is a money league, I have Conner and my opponent has Fournette. Going into OT she has me by two points. If Arizona can sustain this opening drive, Conner can get a couple catches, and The Cards score without letting Tampa touch it in the extra frame I am going to steal a win and get into the finals. If not...not. Or if on Fournette's first touch he loses a fumble. I need something big to happen here. Interception. Fumble.

Crap. Unless they can stop Brady and get the ball back I am going to come up JUST short.

But I reckon I am only this close in the first place because she has Hurts and had to start Deshaun Watson in his place. Oh, well. It made it closer than it should have been.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ekeler with a score, and getting lots of small dump offs and carries. As of right now it's close, even with Pittman's pittance.

Chargers in close. An Ekeler score here would be a big, big deal.

Ekeler gets a carry from the nine, nothing going.

Incomplete pass.

Then a pass to Ekeler but just can't beat three defenders.

Still, he's been ticking up like that for awhile, and as of right now that could easily be enough. He picked up like four points on that drive without any particularly big gains.

The trick is not minding
That’s why he was my first round pick.
Couldn’t get the TD, but plenty of opportunities still.
96.26 - 113.40.

That was a quick first half.

Wow. Wow. Just over a point. And in a matchup where one kicker scored 14 points and the other scored 0 (missing two extra points). Insane.

Not exactly likely a scoring change flips that, but definitely plausible.