The Godoggo Satellite Dish

Tools    

Oh my God. What if GB doesn't have a good time and she wants a Swan gift card?

Although, I don't know why she'd want to use it... maybe she'd just take his guitar and call it even.
You know you want some Bigfoot action.

Also, no one is touching my guitar. No one.

She was a key member on the site and was on most days. She really invested herself in it and we all cared for her, something that we felt in return from her. That's why it was surprising when she just disappeared, and why it feels unlikely she will return.
Funny enough, that's exactly how members described me, years ago. I made a lot of games, avatars, etc . . . and then I disappeared for a long time. Now I've come back as just a mod, enforcing a family friendly site. Great responses, too , with a few people hating me, and a few others liking me, but only in private, or so it would seem.

My point is, that it's a lot of time spared, and a whole lot of work. Eventually we either burn out, or life steps in to alter our schedules. Mine was a bit of both. I don't think this board will ever see a member last for years at a time. Not those who contribute like GDG and I have. Well, except for Yoda. Of course he needs to. We're screwed if he stops.

GoDogGo use to post, wishing for my return, and I most definitely want her to, as well. We shared a lot of the private situations in our lives, and had a lot in common there. I think I will email her, just for the heck of it.

Well, that's all!

I am surprised that is not a MoFie category.
Well, now it doesn't need to be. Cricket wins forever. No one will ever make a post as awkward, as disturbing, as haunting, as that.

Well, now it doesn't need to be. Cricket wins forever. No one will ever make a post as awkward, as disturbing, as haunting, as that.
And on a family friendly site, too. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk!

I noticed some people said she took a break, came back for a little bit, then left. Do you think she just got tired of the site? I'm just saying because it seems like people are insinuating that something tragic happened. Even if she seemed high-spirited before she disappeared, no one knows how she really felt the time she left.

Of course it would be great if she decided to come back, even though I don't really know her it would always be great to have someone like that around.

I miss her too. She has such a warm personality you couldn't help but like her. She gave me lots of sensible advice when my son got his dog and it had behavioural issues, so helpful that was. She's a lovely girl and I really hope she's happy and safe. Obviously it'd be the best if she came back, but just knowing she was ok would be great.

Goddoggo!

I want to play this for you...

Please come back.

Master of My Domain
A person like Godoggo is almost impossible to find on the internet. Even harder than Sexy.

I'm saying this because of how perfect she was. She was nice, friendly, really social... on a Internet forum's standard of course, but still that's saying a lot. She also invested so much time into activities, games, and tournaments that you could say she practically shaped modern Movie Forums. What an extraordinary member one site could have.

I don't think she will come back, and Swan's right, the more we try remember and miss her, the more we'll become a bit sad every day.

Lastly, I thought crick's post was hilarious. Not awkward at all. My kind of humor.

I bet she shows up some day. Obviously other people have been gone for stretches. It is just really glaring cause she was so active.

Master of My Domain
I bet she shows up some day. Obviously other people have been gone for stretches. It is just really glaring cause she was so active.
I've seen a few people here I don't know become active again after several years but it didn't last long. I'm just worried about that.

Why do people think she won't be back? Seriously?

This satellite is for positive messages people!!!! Come on. For everyone missing. Let's get those positive messages out there!!!