Question about movie watching

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Well, since you went to the library to get it you might as well watch it

So, you spent your time taking a film from the library for free that's highly applauded by everyone in the world, and you're question is should you, now that you have it in your hands, watch it? I find it absurd you came to a forum to ask something like that. Now if your question was "I just watched Psycho and I don't get the hype" then we could have a discussion.

check the trailer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054215/videogallery if you really like it then you may choose watch it or not ...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If you're asking should you watch it, then you shouldn't.

Put it back in the library for someone who actually wants to watch.

Suspect's Reviews

No. Go and watch Joe Dirt instead. Epic.

you should watch it, it will be a new experience and if you do not like it, when people recommend another movie to you and they compare it to this one, you can say ya sure.. or no I didnt like one very much.,,, the choice here is clearly up to you. My recommendation is for you to keep your options open and who knows in a few years someone may be describing this movie and you may be able to answer their question.