80's toon movie, possibly a series

Tools    

My brain is a pop culture emporium.
Long shot warning I dont remember much. This would have been between '87-'92 that I saw it.(more likely around '87) 95% sure it was on Nickelodeon. It was about good guys vs bad guys lol, I dont remember much plot, but I remember characters. So heres all I can think of....

1- Two "comic relief" good guys 1 short & fat, he reminded me of a pirate. The other was tall and skinny, he reminded me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo, but with a black tobogon on and a mouth like in Planet of the Apes (the rounded standard ape version)

2- A white haired guy, with an old school pirate one shot pistol shoots a yellow butterfly that a child he is chasing is watching fly.

3- A huge wheeled command center/assault craft attacking a mountian base. I seem to remember this vehicle had a lowering bridge for the attack.

4- The bad guys inside the base were pink, bald, pointy eared alien looking humanoids. During the attack I can see 1 of them getting electrocuted by his work station.

Well not much to go on I know but thats every memory I have of it. Thanks in advance.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This is FAAAAAAR from what you posted, but it reminded me of a tv show I've been looking for, which I found.

So here's what I did

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...on_series#1986

If any name sounds familiar in the timeline you've posted, youtube the title and see if it's a match.

Suspect's Reviews

oh my.. I usta love pirates of darkwater!!!!!!!!!!! too bad it ended before ren found all 13 treasures...

[quote=Grover T. Smumpus;749259]Long shot warning I dont remember much. This would have been between '87-'92 that I saw it.(more likely around '87) 95% sure it was on Nickelodeon. It was about good guys vs bad guys lol, I dont remember much plot, but I remember characters. So heres all I can think of....

is this real people or a cartoon you might be remembering?

My brain is a pop culture emporium.
its a cartoon. but not about pirates...maybe space pirates i know the description seems that way, but this was a mix of technology & swords, lazers & bullets and lots of vehicles. To be honest i wasnt expecting this to be answered, too obscure & i dont remember enough. oh well 1 day i suppose.

The guy who shot the butterfly looked like Rafael from Soul Calibur with white hair and a goatee(just the chin). He was wearing a black coat like Nazi generals (the ones with the flaps and big buttons on the front). His belt had a swordon the right & a gun on the left. Gray pants, dark colored knee high boots. Finally a cape/cloak over one shoulder.

Well now my head hurts from all that mental digging lol