Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Tonight was Scream VI - I recall way back when, seeing the first one. Since then I missed the others but did see zillions of kids with those halloween costumes. Consequently, I don't really know that much about the Scream-i-Verse, can't cite characters and backgrounds, no backstory, no elucidation of the origin of the monster. I just saw it as a cheesy stabber movie with the usual invulnerable villain slaughtering his way through the local population.

I found the narrative to be unclear ( mainly because of my ignorance of movies 2 - 5), but I don't really think it mattered very much. It had the usual cast of clueless characters, teenagers who are stab-fodder. evil adults and huge amounts of fake blood....fodder for a whole new crop of cast members who can establish themselves as scream queens.

Not much else seemed to be in the movie queue tonight, but so it goes. IMDB has it as a 7.5 but really?

right off the bat doesnt make sense but we will see

Yeah, that one never does make sense. It's interesting, in it's own way. If you ever wanted to know what a Cronenberg zombie film would look like, here it is.

The Seventh Sign (1988)

The Unborn (1991)

Hell Baby (2013)

There's a theme here.

"Tell Me. Do You Bleed? You Will."
The Seventh Sign (1988)

The Unborn (1991)

Hell Baby (2013)

There's a theme here.
Oh, I like this theme. Big fan of prego horror.

Haven't seen the 91 Unborn yet, but I'm hoping it has just as much cameltoe as the 2009 one. Actually, I think I may watch this one tonight. Are these films related in anyway?

Hell Baby is hilarious! I love Leslie Bibb in this.

And Seventh Sign was a very boring momma drama movie. Lol Sorry. It's so slow that I accidentally paused it and didn't realize it was paused for a couple of minutes.