30th Hall of Fame

Tools    

With how close the bottom 5 are, it's like nobody could figure out which one was the crappiest. Even I had a hard time lol.

I do like the top 4 though but those first five are definitely just not good for me.
Yeah the numbers were really close on some of these.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I predict Lawrence to be #1.
It'll be tight between Ida and Lawrence, I think. Hard to say which will pull it off

An Autumn Afternoon was 9th on my list. I feel like it is the type of film I respect more than I actually like. Well made film from a great director, but I just didn't click with it.

Any Ozu film will score high on my ballot! He's my favorite foreign director. That's a hint for any future HoFs

I really enjoyed the slow and simple, yet effective story telling in An Autumn Afternoon. I had it 5th on my list but only because the other 1-4th place movies on my ballot were freaking amazing.

Autumn Afternoon was #3 for me. As I wrote in my review, it brought my original respect and admiration for the two I've seen by Ozu to one of endearment.

Any Ozu film will score high on my ballot! He's my favorite foreign director. That's a hint for any future HoFs

I really enjoyed the slow and simple, yet effective story telling in An Autumn Afternoon. I had it 5th on my list but only because the other 1-4th place movies on my ballot were freaking amazing.
annnnd noted lol

Ida was 8th on my list. It was a rewatch. It's a well made film, but I just don't find it very interesting or compelling.