30th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I liked Valley of the Dolls! I have it on blu ray. I'm surprised it finished so low. It was 5th on my ballot.
Oh cool that you have it on Blu Ray. I don't know if people realized that it's popular with the gay community and was considered ground breaking as it's one of the first times a movie has a gay or bi character (Neely's husband) who is portrayed as a real person with a real job (he's a writer in Hollywood) as opposed to what Hollywood normally did with gay characters and made them into comical stereo types. I learned that from the Blu Ray extras.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I was hoping Dead Man would be higher, feeling pretty bad about placing it last

I was surprised at the positive reaction to Fat Girl. After I watched it I thought it might come in last. I didn't care for it and it was the only HoF film I didn't like. It was last on my ballot. Sorry Allaby!

I'm content with 6th place considering how divisive the film is overall. I'm happy for those who got something out of Fat Girl. I sincerely believe it is an excellent, worthy film. Sorry if any one was upset or offended by the film, that wasn't my intention.

I was surprised at the positive reaction to Fat Girl. After I watched it I thought it might come in last. I didn't care for it and it was the only HoF film I didn't like. It was last on my ballot. Sorry Allaby!
That's okay. I understand. It's a controversial, challenging film and honestly I was prepared for it to come in last.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Lawrence will be #1 or #2

I will take #5 happily. I had it at #4. Three films simply outdid it for me, and one I felt pretty guilty of putting in #5

I'll be shocked if Ship of Fools isn't next.
Good call.

Glad to have rewatched Ship of Fools as my first watch was late night and I was tired. Interesting film and I do love movies set on ships. It didn't quite gel with me and I had it at 8 of 11.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
With how close the bottom 5 are, it's like nobody could figure out which one was the crappiest. Even I had a hard time lol.

I do like the top 4 though but those first five are definitely just not good for me.