Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I forgot the opening line.
Going by the plot description on Wikipedia, this sounds like a South Korean horror version of Themroc. (Upon reading further, no - I think Moebius is definitely it's own horrifying thing.)

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Going by the plot description on Wikipedia, this sounds like a South Korean horror version of Themroc. (Upon reading further, no - I think Moebius is definitely it's own horrifying thing.)
if you want, go read my review .. I had to be very cautious with words/phrases.

I forgot the opening line.
I've seen 5 of the 10 films nominated for Best Picture at the 2022 Oscars so far. In my mind, it's The Power of the Dog that's coming first for me - but I haven't seen winner CODA yet - and tonight I'm gonna be keeping Will Smith's wife's name out my &*#(&%% mouth.

I am watching Fast and Furious 7 Tonight.

I've seen 5 of the 10 films nominated for Best Picture at the 2022 Oscars so far. In my mind, it's The Power of the Dog that's coming first for me - but I haven't seen winner CODA yet - and tonight I'm gonna be keeping Will Smith's wife's name out my &*#(&%% mouth.

This movie is really good. I was surprised that I liked it from the very first shot.

First rewatch.

****, it’s gorgeous.
My dvd is being released 11/1 I think.

Not too long to go then! I hope you like it
I expect to. My middle bro in England didn’t like it at all, but we have different tastes so that’s ok.

I expect to. My middle bro in England didn’t like it at all, but we have different tastes so that’s ok.
It is very much a “male” cinema piece, I think, but I was always a sucker for those, so. *shrug*