Theater etiquette and stories

Tools    

He leaned over, and sucked the air directly above my friend's head. Through his mouth. He wasn't even subtle about it.
Uh, i don't know how to respond to that kind of weirdness or accept it's part of our reality so...
It's ok. I sorted it.

When i was a kid there was this little a-hole about the same age as me who kept kicking the back of my seat on a plane and i was losing it; i was legit considering violence which i don't ever do. Thing was there was a mess up with the seating so me and my dad ended up seated away from my mum and two sisters: so i was basically myself having to confront this a-hole and his family and i was only like 11. Well anyway he attempted to get out of his row to go to the bathroom and at that exact time the stewardess was going by with the drinks trolley: smacked him right in the face at a fair pace and burst his mouth and nose open. He didn't kick my seat for the rest of the flight and it's the most satisfying schadenfreude i've ever experienced.

When i was a kid there was this little a-hole about the same age as me who kept kicking the back of my seat on a plane and i was losing it; i was legit considering violence which i don't ever do. Thing was there was a mess up with the seating so me and my dad ended up seated away from my mum and two sisters: so i was basically myself having to confront this a-hole and his family and i was only like 11. Well anyway he attempted to get out of his row to go to the bathroom and at that exact time the stewardess was going by with the drinks trolley: smacked him right in the face at a fair pace and burst his mouth and nose open. He didn't kick my seat for the rest of the flight and it's the most satisfying schadenfreude i've ever experienced.
Funny, that.

I'm often disappointed by db level in theatres. Especially since half the audience ****ing talk during the movies ugh. So if it's some low assed level ********, I'll just wait. I won't pay major bucks to watch a film in BIG with tiny sound. **** that ****.
I will not go to a movie theater. Always always always get stuck in front of someone who will not stop talking.
Stuck in front??? If I had (insert currency here) for every time I have a great seat when the trailers start, but by the time the movie has started I get the idiot latecomers who talk (or worse) sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!
How about the idiots behind you, riding the back of your seat with their feet?
You combat that by bouncing in your chair, I'm tall, I know that when your legs touch the chair in front of you, you feel every little movement

You combat that by bouncing in your chair, I'm tall, I know that when your legs touch the chair in front of you, you feel every little movement
Oooh. I am not impervious to tips from tall guys.

When i was a kid there was this little a-hole about the same age as me who kept kicking the back of my seat on a plane
Another reason I will not fly in coach again. Almost as bad as the idiot in front who wants to push his seat all the way back.

I scared a guy out of a movie theater once. But he did a super weird thing so he deserved it.

Oh so that was you? Sorry, I had seen a really cute ticket taker and she winked at me so I was a little "bothered" .

When I went to see La La Land there was a lady who would cough every 30 seconds. I coughed in a goofy manner twice during the movie so she could take the hint. When the movie was finished and I was in the lobby telling my grandmother about it I heard the same lady cough behind me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Ermahgerd!!!
This my first merging!!!! I feel like ...I FEEL like... I FEEL LIKE CONNOR MACLEOD during the quickening!!!!

We are immortal!!!

One of the times i went to see The Dark Knight there was a dude masturbating the row behind us.
There are so many things there that don't add up. Dark Knight is not a very sexy movie and there are no Batman related fetishes that I'm aware of. Also why did he do it in a public place instead of his house? Literally nobody is comfortable with their privates exposed in a public place (Apart from nudists).

Sorry for creating a safe space for awful people to say why they hate poor people.

Mine was a specific instance and i have enough things to say that will even it out, lets absolutely not feel comfortable shaming someone for having less money than you ever, thanks MovieForums.com.

There are so many things there that don't add up. Dark Knight is not a very sexy movie and there are no Batman related fetishes that I'm aware of. Also why did he do it in a public place instead of his house? Literally nobody is comfortable with their privates exposed in a public place (Apart from nudists).
The thought of being caught was titillating to him. You would be amazed at how many pervy guys sit next to women in movie theaters & then start playing with themselves. When I was young & pretty I stopped going to movies alone, especially in NYC, because this kind of thing gave me the creeps.

Holy *****!

Was about to post something else but c'mon?

I love how this topic was "replanted" back to where it belongs.

The chance for cell phone usage to ruin ones night vision, aka theater vision changes exponentially when you sit closer to the screen.

Find that sweet spot that you can still be comfortable visually, yet not have that many people in front of you.

The less the traffic means the less the rudeness.

If you are going to sneak something in, buy something as well. So like hey sneak in those reecees, but buy a soda.

I love when a film shuts people up because how awesome it is:

I saw Aliens in the theater and for the first 10 minutes the people near me were loud as FK - then the film really started and they were quiet as mouses - other than breathing heavy cause they were freaked out.

When I went to see La La Land there was a lady who would cough every 30 seconds. I coughed in a goofy manner twice during the movie so she could take the hint. When the movie was finished and I was in the lobby telling my grandmother about it I heard the same lady cough behind me.
But was it an ironic cough?