What to Say If Somebody Asks You What Your Favorite Movie Is?

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
I would ask how my answer affects the person, what personality traits this person can learn from my choice, what dastardly information the person can use to blackmail me, and why the person is in my living room even asking this question.

I choose a movie from recent memory and don't get too much fixation on trying to declare a specific all-time favorite. There's too many great movies and they're so different from each other that it's difficult to say that one is definitely best. So I would say if its 10/10 for me its good enough to be my favorite right now, for this mood specifically, in the context of what is happening and my perception of these events.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
John Carpenterīs THE THING.

...and i donīt even need more than half a second to come to that conclusion.

And since i am a hardcore-fan of this classic, i am probably one of the very few people on this planet, who watched Quentin Tarantinoīs THE HATEFUL EIGHT and got the idea it was actually a (crappy and bad) THE THING ripoff!

Tarantino did not only used a certain (very short) part from THE THINGīs OST (you will only recognize when you have seen THE THING at least 20 times) but he also "stole" several other scenes.

Look for "The Hateful Thing", a side-by-side comparison of THE HATEFUL EIGHT and THE THING.

(canīt give the link since i am not having 10 posts yet)