Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
What's your thoughts on I what I think is one of the funniest late night TV shows? I love Shake and Carl. Show wouldn't survive without 'em.

FAVORITE EPISODE: The Dressing

FAVORITE CHARACTER: TIE: Shake and Carl

FAVORITE VILLIAN: The Turkey from The Dressing

So, what you MoFo's think?

Appy-polly-loggies
I def love this show, although I dont know the name of the episode, I do love the one where carl and meatwad get addicted to that candy song, I dont know it was the first episode I ever saw of them and I cant stop watching it. That and sea lab are my favorite!

Neutral Milk Hotel
Love this show. I am the one who introduced it to MovieMaker

Turketron: Excuse Me? THOSE ARE WEAPONS! THEY ARE ALL LASER GUIDED AND I GET CRAZY IF YOU TOUCH THEM!!

Favorite Characters Are Carl and Shake I agree the show would nbot survive without them.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Absolutely one of my favorite TV Shows, probably the greatest thing Adult Swim ever produced, (deal with it 'Rick and Morty' fanboys.) It's one of those Very Rare Shows where you can't find a single episode that falls flat. There's also a leering Awkwardness that absolutely makes the humor in this, maybe It's the deadpan silence and noticeable pauses other TV Comedy Shows like 'Family Guy' and 'South Park' don't have. There's no musical score, or excessive sound and imagery that's in your face, which really adds to the absurdity of the some of the episodes. It's a great combination of REALLY well-written characters, and brilliant humor. I've been a fan of this show for a long time, and re-watching some of the episodes reminded me why I love it so much. Definitely a
, without an f'ing doubt.

Favorite Character:

(This Cup, along with a mixture of Casey Affleck in 'Manchester' and Amélie Poulain; is probably the closet thing you'll get to my 'spirit animal.')
Top 10 Favorite Episodes:
1. Boost Mobile
2. Dumber Dolls
3. Interfection
4. Dickesode
5. Shake Like Me
6. Super Hero
7. Space Conflict from Beyond Pluto
8. Bible Fruit
9. Two-And-A-Half-Star Wars Out Of Five
10. The Greatest Story Ever Told
Favorite Villain(S):

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s beautiful, baby, it’s like poetry.

*coughs*

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Absolutely one of my favorite TV Shows, probably the greatest thing Adult Swim ever produced
ATHF was appointment viewing, but my vote has always gone to...

Sealab 2021 : Vacation

If you want to skip to the party 4:16