The official "I Hate Anime!!!" and "I Hate Fan Fiction!!!" Thread

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
No. I'm saying if you're going to insult Anime people you might as well insult the thousands and thousands more who worship the avatar you're sporting.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Yeah, I see your point, but seriously dude. That R2-D2 thing, not that I want to sound like a loser, cuz I'm not, is actually worth it. Not 5 grand, no, but it looks just like it, sounds like it, beeps like, stuff like that. That little doll for $600? C'mon dude. Who in the right mind would pay $600 dollars for a doll? At least that R2 looks like it's from the real movie! Now, it'd be different if they were selling like an animation cell or something like that, then, yeah, I'd agree with that. But a doll? Does anyone else see where I'm coming from on this?

No, not really.

Giggity, giggity, giggity.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Diablo can never loose an argument simply because of his avatar and that three worded response.

And this is my BOOMstick!
That or because no one actually takes him seriously or bothers to carry on the arguement.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
That or because no one actually takes him seriously or bothers to carry on the arguement.
Right.

lol, so what then, my lose?

People don't take me seriously. What do i do??? Agree with people most of the time rather than argue. Not that you do it, which is often good. Keep up the good posting, we'll be taken seriously one of these days...

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
People don't take me seriously. What do i do??? Agree with people most of the time rather than argue. Not that you do it, which is often good. Keep up the good posting, we'll be taken seriously one of these days...
Hey I take you seriously.[ /sarcasm]

I take his posts very seriously. Just as I would any other persons' posts.

You're just haters because Quagmire rules.

Originally Posted by OG-
I take his posts very seriously. Just as I would any other persons' posts.

You're just haters because Quagmire rules.
????????????????

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
????????????????
Don't take him seriously.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I take everyone's posts here seriuosly... even to an extent, Diablo.

Umm... thanks? Oh and OG- ... Quagmire does rule. Giggity, giggity giggity, al-ri-ght.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I take everyone's posts here seriuosly... even to an extent, Diablo.
That's the best advice...

Okay... who loves Anime and or Fan Fiction???