Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Talked to two people off site and we all agree i should do the same sort of thing except with tv shows this time. If you agree send me your top ten, if you disagree then who is even asking you buddy?

Private Message me or leave it in my public Profile Comments like last time if you wish.

Is there a prize for sending in the first list?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

We could do another one. I started the last one, and Godoggo finished for me. It's been a few years though.
Sorry mate, hope you forgive me was being irrational as usual.

Sean is going to send me a list, hopefully people send me their lists and i don't need to personally message everyone on the site like last time.

Welcome to the human race...
Why do your countdowns involve ten picks instead of the standard twenty-five? The final list being shorter than expected would be a by-product of that, so I question your concern.

Why do your countdowns involve ten picks instead of the standard twenty-five? The final list being shorter than expected would be a by-product of that, so I question your concern.
It's easier first of all. Then, it's making people pick their favourites from a smaller amount; there's a good chance say The Sopranos would appear alot in the last five places on peoples lists regardless of what they think of it, building it's overall amount of points. Think i'm going to accept lists from whoever and it's better that they have a small amount of places to fill, personally i think that's better than having a standard list coz Breaking Bad is somewhere on everyones top 25. Like, i'm not saying this is better it's just something a bit different.

It's supposed to be a quick thing like the last one.

What do you think?

I constantly said it's better then said it's not as if i'm saying it's better. Hope you know i've just realized that and what i actually meant was that it's not supposed to be some replacement for the usual Countdown. It's supposed to be a once in a while thing. Like fck it if i get something wrong, it's supposed to be a one night fun thing.

I thought it was obvious that I considered it limiting. Your reasons for preferring it do make sense, though.
Hope you send a list then.

Should do the Countdown in Australian time this time, was weird that i automatically went American instead of ya know..British.