What movie are you looking forward to watching?

Tools    

I'm so hyped for Villeneuve's next flick Arrival. Until now, he has been able to tackle any genre he puts his mind to, and although I am not a fan of Sicario, I think it features the grittiest, tensest violent scenes put to film in maybe half a decade.

In short, I love sci-fi, and I love Villeneuve, and I love translation (yes, I have strange hobbies), and I am fairly confident that the film is going to be awesome).

Sicario and Taxi Driver. I hope they both live up to my expectations.

This might just do nobody any good.
Taxi Driver is a masterpiece. I've heard very different reactions to Sicario but, for one, loved it. Defiantly top five from last year.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Denis Villeneuve does with the Blade Runner sequel. He's got a pretty spotless resume, I think, so I'm feeling confident about it. Scorsese's Silence later year and La La Land look like winners all.

I'm looking forward to watching Suicide Squad and Indiana Jones 5. Actually there are so many movies that I'm waiting for but most of them have no news yet about the release date.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Snowden
Doctor Strange
Rogue One
Silence
Dunkirk
Kong: Skull Island
Wonder Woman (I really hope it's good)
Justice League (please, at the very least be decent)

Please hold your applause till after the me.
I'm so hyped for Villeneuve's next flick Arrival. Until now, he has been able to tackle any genre he puts his mind to, and although I am not a fan of Sicario, I think it features the grittiest, tensest violent scenes put to film in maybe half a decade.

In short, I love sci-fi, and I love Villeneuve, and I love translation (yes, I have strange hobbies), and I am fairly confident that the film is going to be awesome).

I think that movie looks awesome, but a small part of me kind of wants the aliens to be Kryptonians, and are contacting Lois Lane and a dimesion jumping Hawkeye how to bring Superman back.