MovieMaker5087's MoFo Proposal...

Tools    

Lost in never never land
Cool beans, to borrow an expression that I rarely, if ever, use. Do you want me to start putting it into a screenplay format? I need something to start writing as I do some proof reading for a longer screenplay that I have written (it wouldn't work for the purposes of this).
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

This should be interesting..

You're a Genius all the time
Well, if you ever do make a feature length film, I think you should go back in time and get Jodie Foster circa 1976 to star in it. She was a babe. Is it strange that I find twelve year old Jodie Foster exponentially more doable than the 40-something year old Jodie Foster of today?

Nah, that's not strange.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Well, if you ever do make a feature length film, I think you should go back in time and get Jodie Foster circa 1976 to star in it. She was a babe. Is it strange that I find twelve year old Jodie Foster exponentially more doable than the 40-something year old Jodie Foster of today?

Nah, that's not strange.

You know alot of people liked her in Taxi Driver

Just kiddin'

I'm not even a little ashamed to admit that I would shoot Ronald Reagan if I thought it would impress twelve year old Jodie Foster.
You know, if you are over 18, this'd be a bit creepy

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In that case, most straight adult males I know are are a little creepy. You see, film is a fantasyland for the "creeps" who'd never harm any child in reality. Plus film is forever. It keeps everybody on an even playing field. I first saw a Jodie Foster movie when I was under 18, but life's a beach, so I've been creepy for at least 34 years now.

To go even more off-topic, I'm convinced that Eyes Wide Shut has one of the most attractive female casts ever (and I'm not even including the orgy scene). I was really creepy concerning Leelee Sobieski.

Sorry about all this.

You're a Genius all the time

Fail?

Well, payback's a bitch sir. In retaliation for your flippant rejection of my idea, I have singlehandedly turned your thread into a dissertation on prepubescent hotties and a safe haven for child molesters.

Take that.

I so concur with Franklin-I mean, The Swedemeister.

But what about Eliza Dushku?

There'r probly some Kirsten Dunst preboobs photos too.

I typed that and then I read it.

To MoFo! The only place we can discuss movies,television and teenage ladygirls!

Mara Wilson was EXTRMELY adorable in Matilda

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Fellow perverts, you're doing it all wrong...

[IMG]http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/post-****-or-gtfo.thumbnail.png[/IMG]