Is Jim Morrison Still Alive?

Tools    

Do you think that this is actually true?
4.76%
1 votes
Yes. Seeing these pictures of Morrison alive truly "light my fire".
80.95%
17 votes
No. Morrison "broke on through to the other side" way back in '71 in a bathtub.
9.52%
2 votes
Maybe... if it's real, then "Strange Days have found us". If not real, then whoever made this, them "People Are Strange".
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I just know they're coming to kill me.
According to Coast to Coast AM as well as this so-called "official site", Jim Morrison, formely of the infamous (and my favorite) music band The Doors, is alive and well and is currently living it up as a cowboy on a ranch in the Pacific Northwest (no specific location was given). To further their proof that this is the real deal, the website is currently selling a VHS interview with the current Morrison and also has various other documents and explanations as to why Morrison isn't dead. Also, my brother, with the help of his XM radio, recorded the Coast to Coast AM talk show, and Gerald Pitts, the man who found Morrison, told that next year Morrison will come out into the open once again in a movie singing Doors songs and explaining that it's really him. Of all the interviews and publicity that this has so far gained, Morrision has never spoken out yet until the release of this movie will be.

I personally find all this to be one moronic joke, and a hoax done by obsessive fans with lots of free time, altering documents or creating their own and such. Even though the comparison between Morrison in the video clip linked on the site may seem kind of real, one could easilly find a picture of anybody looking relatively close to Morrison (or even make their own) and compare the two, because the picture of the "new" Morrison, who has short hair and a mustache, looks nothing like the above pictures of him which at least look like the real deal. But it isn't.

I will say this, however. These guys' did a better job then Stone at finding a Morrison look-a-like. Kilmer? Pfff.

At least it wasn't Travolta.

Someone Save Us College Kids
This is a moronic hoax. Jim is dead and for them to even have the balls of making or discussing something like this is shamefull.

I actually think it's kinda cool. But it makes me wish this was true. It'd be super, super neat if Jim Morrison was still alive.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
It'd be super, super neat if Jim Morrison was still alive.
Yeah, and Brian Wilson was dead instead. NOOOO!! I didn't mean that...

The two of them could go on a tour together with Sir Macca as an opening act for Kiss! They could call it The Where's My Dignity, What's My Name & How Did I Get Here Tour.

Rock'n'roll legends... Where would they be if not in heaven...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Jim Morrisons alive all right, that just isnt him. He was abducted by aliens along with Elvis and a few other selective celebrities. They are currently living on vector 9 space station 101 in the vezla star construct.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I will say this, however. These guys' did a better job then Stone at finding a Morrison look-a-like. Kilmer? Pfff.

Judging from some of the old clips I've seen, Kilmer had Morrison's mannerisms down pat and, IMO, he did look quiet a bit like him…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Jim Morrisons alive all right, that just isnt him. He was abducted by aliens along with Elvis and a few other selective celebrities. They are currently living on vector 9 space station 101 in the vezla star construct.
Honestly, you are the epitome of stupidity.

It's the Arkoblinian star construct, not Vezla.

Neutral Milk Hotel
TIZ VEZLA!!!!!!!!

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I actually think it's kinda cool. But it makes me wish this was true. It'd be super, super neat if Jim Morrison was still alive.

Yes I know what you mean. I once remember stating that I would like to marry that guy. If he wanted to. HAHAHA ( IM weird)

if he is dead, than he is dead. just like tupac.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by susan
if he's alive, so is elvis...

Yep, he's keeping Elvis company at Area 51.
Maybe an Xmas duet is on the cards.
She lives on Love Street, in the Heartbreak Motel.......thank you uhhuh!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Can we try with real bullets now?
Well if Elvis is indeed alive then so is JFK! Right???

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Can you hear Jimi?
No you can listen to Jimi, but you can't hear Jimi......

Name the film pop pickers?