New "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie?

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Are they ever gonna make another one? I was just curious, because I have this friend of mine who's overly obsessed with these films, and I was just curious as to whether or not a fourth one would ever get made.

I would say it is a prety good idea since the first one was made in the late eightys as you can tell just by watching it!
But I think after the first and second one and the uh third one(Which really sucked!)they should not do it!
It would not be a good idea!Well not creative anyway!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

im not a big fan on these movies so um gonna say no

I liked the first one and the second passed by a inch or so. The third film should have just been thrown out and flushed into the sewer. I doubt a fourth will be made, yet if so may lightning strike me dead.

And this is my BOOMstick!
No God Please Noooooooooooo!

I never saw the third one. I didn't like the second one that much and i would've predicted the third would've been even worse. What was their left to do to make a third one?

https://www.slashfilm.com/honey-i-sh...e-kids-reboot/
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

A bucket of anxiety
A reboot would be cool as long as they could come up with new ideas as opposed to telling the same story beat for beat while showing off their CG skills...or not try to do that edgelord crap they've been doing with everything lately