Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Ha ha, you are joking right?" Defensive , combative tone " assumption because I don't agree with you? I wish you could see me laughing. You are just debating for the sake of debate and getting riled way too easily. You have also presumed that you have some superior ability to lecture those that don't agree with you. No one needs to justify a belief. That's why it's called belief. I can see some Christians really getting upset at you for your questioning. Don't worry. I am not one of them. You are free not to worship Trump and I don't hold it against you.
15 days here and youre talking like that Sometimes its so painfully hilariously obvious when someones made an alt account.

Why do you think Donald Trump can EXECUTE better than the 4 presidents before him? I dare you to say something with substance.

BANNED
Well if you can't see that the whole world views the USA as a laughing stock right now because of his success, then what you don't know can't hurt you I suppose
I am afraid the US became a laughing stock when Obama became President, not to mention all the mistakes that went with the Arab Spring!
Pretty soon I am going to have to direct you to the US Foreign Policy 101 course. Don't worry, I am doing it strictly pro bono.

I believe the Chinese Communist Party would disagree with you on that one.
Don't be fooled. They're daily busy adapting their 'Communism' so it's a capitalist society with a authoritarian government.

Ha ha, you are joking right?" Defensive , combative tone " assumption because I don't agree with you?
Nah. Because you asked a bunch of rhetorical questions and said I was acting like a "judge" for asking you to explain yourself.

You have also presumed that you have some superior ability to lecture those that don't agree with you.
Asking you to explain contradictions isn't lecturing.

No one needs to justify a belief. That's why it's called belief.
Usually when people say this, they use the word faith, not belief. Belief does, indeed, need to be justified, one way or another.

Either way, you're basically admitting that you believe in Trump without reasons, so I'll consider the point made. Of course, that still leaves unexplained why you tried to list a whole bunch of normal justifications, and only fell back on this "I don't need to justify myself" stuff after they were contradicted by the facts.

15 days here and youre talking like that Sometimes its so painfully hilariously obvious when someones made an alt account.
Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Pretty sure I know who I'm talking to, too.

People's real personalities always come out.

BANNED

Why do you think Donald Trump can EXECUTE better than the 4 presidents before him? I dare you to say something with substance.
What, am I supposed to wait two years before expressing my political opinion?
I would say that Trump would have no problem doing better than the worst American President: Mr. BO. Interesting that you lump him with the other 3 before him.

No, but you are supposed to have reasons for holding that opinion. Especially if you intend to post it on a public forum.

I would say that Trump would have no problem doing better than the worst American President: Mr. BO. Interesting that you lump him with the other 3 before him.
No youre just talking like you have a greater grasp of the topic, but when asked for any hard details, you retreat thru "I have a right to voice my opinion" like youre being oppressed not to. Thats just deflection son.

We are asking you to explain, and you cant. Period.

When you ask someone to explain a position, and they just start talking about how they have a right to say it, it's a pretty good sign they don't have an explanation.

Your rights are not under attack. Your reasons are.

BANNED

Usually when people say this, they use the word faith, not belief. Belief does, indeed, need to be justified, one way or another.

Either way, you're basically admitting that you believe in Trump without reasons, so I'll consider the point made. Of course, that still leaves unexplained why you tried to list a whole bunch of normal justifications, and only fell back on this "I don't need to justify myself" stuff after they were contradicted by the facts.
Faith and belief are interchangeable or are you now going to redefine the English language for the sake of argument? Clinton did that a few times that I remember. Any way, I defer to your knowledge of domestic issues but you might need some catching up to do on foreign policy.
I feel like I just joined a fraternity and am going through hell week. You guys always haze your new members?

I feel like I just joined a fraternity and am going through hell week. You guys always haze your new members?
Again with the being picked on crap?!

You STILL havent said anything of substance at-all, and have been extremely condescending to everyone that chose to speak with you. You want to make an impression that youre a forum bully that wilts when questioned to explain, well youre doing a good job of it. Hell week my balls.

Faith and belief are interchangeable or are you now going to redefine the English language for the sake of argument?
They're not interchangeable: all faiths are beliefs, but not all beliefs are faith. Beliefs can be justified or not. And your belief in Trump is, apparently, one of the beliefs that isn't.

And, again, if you really thought you didn't need to justify your belief in him, you wouldn't have tried to in the first place.

Clinton did that a few times that I remember.
Which one? The one Trump donated money to/said was one of the greatest Secretaries of State in history?

Any way, I defer to your knowledge of domestic issues
...but somehow your opinion of Trump is unchanged by that deference, right?

but you might need some catching up to do on foreign policy.
I, admittedly, have yet to get the part of the coursework about how all foreign policy is based around not saying what you plan to do. Except sometimes, where you admit you're posturing for the entire world to see.

I also haven't reached the part where you judge the effectiveness of a foreign policy by just listing everything that's currently wrong with the world.

Only the ones who jump into an argument, contradict themselves a bunch, then act surprised when they're expected to explain.

I was just telling Dan it was someone trying to make us believe it was Planet News, but couldnt pull off the vocabulary.

BANNED

Which one? The one Trump donated money to/said was one of the greatest Secretaries of State in history?

I was referring to Bill Clinton when he said that fellatio is not sex and when he said that he did not smoke pot because he did not inhale

I was referring to Bill Clinton when he said that fellatio is not sex and when he said that he did not smoke pot because he did not inhale
With a doobie hanging from his mouth while getting a humjob from Blac Chyna, I would still elect Bill Clinton over Donald Trump.