Best 100 TV Characters List

Tools    

59 Bugs Bunny

Without Question Bugs was more meaningful to the cartoon characters gaining more popularity so we could have many great characters later on. Yep I'll take Bugs, Daffy and Donald over Mickey Mouse as being characters I could relate to as funny.

57 Stone Cold Steve Austin----Steve Williams---WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown

This is one of my 3 wwe wrestlers in my tv characters list. Because lets face it real person and the part wrestlers play on tv are different and WWE wrestlers are just as much characters as any other actor playing tv characters

56 Benjamin Hawkeye Pierce----Alan Alda---M.A.S.H

Probably My favorite Tv Dr in an medicine show ever done. He clearly was a dr who dealt with the gore and trama of war by trying to laugh but really crying on the inside.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Probably My favorite Tv Dr in an medicine show ever done. He clearly was a dr who dealt with the gore and trama of war by trying to laugh but really crying on the inside.

Dr. "Hawkeye" Pierce is one of my all-time favorite TV characters.

I actually thought Hawkeye was going to be somewhere in your top 20.

As great of a character as he was. He wasnt my favorite Mash Character. And I wish they would have explored him more and not make him as much as comic relief.

51 Buffy Sommers----Sarah Michelle Gellar---Buffy The Vampire Slayer

This series was really first really good told powerful women character creations. It wasnt like today where every CW show have to have the token thing to appease todays auidence. They had gay couples because it was a good story to have a gay couple. this series touched on allot of things before it was done and Buffy played by Sarah was not given enough credit as what she did for the female character in tv series.

Sgt Dee Dee McCall---Stephanie Kramer---Hunter

Thing bout this show was nothing was wrong with the 2 actors and there characters but the most aggravating thing bout it was how the final season was and you never getting the end fans wanted. Hunter was my favorite top 15 characters. But I had to put McCall somewhere on this list.