East Asia Corner

Tools    

what if im alone at a time like this?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
not bad u hipster

is better tho
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

WTF?

While listening to this video, I couldn't help but think that this is a version of what Hell would sound like for men sent there because they were into the whole underage Japanese schoolgirl fetish! Just deserts: punishment to fit the crime and all that!

(Her voice is cute until she starts the screaming!)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
a version of what Hell would sound like for men sent there because they were into the whole underage Japanese schoolgirl fetish!
Wouldn't that be heaven, tho. Hell would be filled with hairy manly men.

It like their obsession with youthfullness take another level that surely will creeps ppl out there. I believe it not meant to imply wrong innuendo but a way for mental escape against reality for the grown up.

How can such creatures exist o kami-sama!
Kewl, but kinda immature.
yeah. Life is injustice.

I thought i catch it wrong but just checked. Sorry guys. It against the regulation.
*there again i check the other reliable site. She hatachi. So SAFE.

You two make me sick.

:P

Oh, have you guys seen that show where they get a bunch of comedians and punish them whenever they laugh?

Batsu, the game where they're not allowed to laugh.

You two make me sick.

:P

Oh, have you guys seen that show where they get a bunch of comedians and punish them whenever they laugh?

Batsu, the game where they're not allowed to laugh.
Quiet funny show, from that i'd seen. The one that involved matsuko deluxe as guest usually hilarious
I believe its pretty big new year tradition there(they taped in once a year; and attracted other big name comedian or tarento). It's one of show that often referred by foreigner and has cult follower online i believe.