Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

James McAvoy
Sam Rockwell
Gary Oldman

But Gary is and will always be my ultimate movie crush.

Im still in love with this one, Nastassja kinski, i wish time has stopped in the 80s when she was probably the most mysterious and beautiful looking actress on screen, love her in Tess and Cat people

James McAvoy
Sam Rockwell
Gary Oldman

But Gary is and will always be my ultimate movie crush.
Though I would never cheat on Robert Downey Jr, I'm developing a serious crush on Sam Rockwell.

Though I would never cheat on Robert Downey Jr, I'm developing a serious crush on Sam Rockwell.
Gideon are u a girl ?

No, just an out and proud gay man
Fair enough

For a long time I was in love with Bollywood actress Dia Mirza . My friends jokingly used to take her name and apply my surname after it---as if she was my wife

I fell in love with her watching her film 'rehna hai tere dl mey' ( I want to stay in your heart ) umpteen times about a decade ago .

There's an entire generation in love with with that movie😂.

As for the topic

I will always be in love with Sherilyn Fenn

On a side I have major crushes on:

Debora Nascimento
Drew Barrymore
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Alexandra Breckinridge
Grace Kelly

On the Indian front
Lisa Ray
Sonalee Kulkarni
Tisca Chopra

Love is a strong word - I’ve been in ‘lust’ with Eva Green.
I like her anyway but I am even more partial to her in the current advert where she doesn't "do popular choices" .

On the off-chance someone's not quite caught on over the years.
I caught her recently at the Welshly Arms Hotel .

On the off-chance someone's not quite caught on over the years.

I had a big crush on drew barrymore when she did the movie poison ivy

Love is a strong word - I’ve been in ‘lust’ with Eva Green. Denise Richards aswell - starship troopers version.
Great choice larry, i liked denise a lot in wild things

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I guess Bernedette Peter is technically goodlooking but it's hard to see her that way since she played unsexy characters in her movies. Is there a movie where she plays a sexy character?