Guess the Television Show from the Screenshot or GIF Game

Tools    

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Any chance we could get back to the game here?
Agreed. Eventually the trolls of these game threads will eventually grow tired of their preemptive off topic petty remarks and these games can return to their normal cadence.

I had said I recognized Andy, but I don't recognize the show. A hint might be in order.

It's Sheriff Andy Taylor and Eddie Munster in "The Headmaster".

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The fellow from Starsky - David something. That’s all I got.

Just let it go, sport. Just let it go.
I'm asking you a legit question. Actually this is the second time, last time you posted a silly meme instead of engaging me in dialogue...So I'll try again: When you first started answering questions in these movie guessing games, another member asked you how you could always get them right? You responded that you used simple Sherlock Holmes detective skills and you gave an example of how you did that, which made sense. However lately it seems you're deliberately feigning ignorance in these games as often you clearly state enough facts to easily use your fore mentioned sleuthing skills to make an accurate guess. Why the change?

What an excellent day for an exorcism
I'm asking you a legit question. Actually this is the second time, last time you posted a silly meme instead of engaging me in dialogue...So I'll try again: When you first started answering questions in these movie guessing games, another member asked you how you could always get them right? You responded that you used simple Sherlock Holmes detective skills and you gave an example of how you did that, which made sense. However lately it seems you're deliberately feigning ignorance in these games as often you clearly state enough facts to easily use your fore mentioned sleuthing skills to make an accurate guess. Why the change?

Hey, here's an idea, how about we get back on topic? Do you know what Gideon's TV series is?