Fav Members

Tools    

I was just sitting here typing away, when all of a sudden words screamed their way into my head to create this thread, it came to me from a higher place, the name basically says it all, its a place for you to post a list of your fav. members as well as possibly listing the reasons why....

my oh my is this going to be interesting or what...

So get posting.

The last time this topic came up, the suicide rate went sky high. I'm not gonna list my favs... that wouldn't be fair.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Up to now...........

Nikki - She knows why

Also,

Silver and I get on like a house on fire (with people in it ).

I like everyone here..................

But my fav is

miniontv..........he knows why....and because of his adorable avatar..........

aniko and caitlyn........cause they are classy....

and everyone else......because your all fun.......

the list could go on and on.................

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Not such a great thread for newcomers.
All I can say is that I like Slay's, Toose's and Travis' avatars...

I am having a nervous breakdance
At least you can blame your impopularity on being a rookie.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Naisy, this is quite possibly the WORST idea for a thread that I've ever seen posted here. I'm not going to hurt anyone's feelings. Uh-huh, no way.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I agree with LS. Choosing your fav member is like having your mom or dad to choose which child they like the best.
It's hurtful, deceitful, and downright wrong.
Since you started this.....you tell us.

I'd just like to say [I may as well burn all possible bridges] that it was my suggestion to Mick to start this thread. I brought it up and he went and did it. Blame me, but not him.

And I see how it could work out badly. But I fail to see how be honest is "deceitful"...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
WHAT!?

Nobody mentioned me yet!? How rude.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Damn you Silver! Damn you and your horrible ideas. You should watch your back from now on... you never know when a homemade shank will penetrate your spine.

This is not a bad thread. I don't see one offending post here yet. Frankly, this should be a very positive thread. It's not like it's called WORST Members.

What are you talking about? The point is - who are your favorite members? Aren't you happy that you have some favorite members? You could have none at all.

Originally posted by jrs1013
Choosing your fav member is like having your mom or dad to choose which child they like the best.
It's hurtful and downright wrong.

I am not going to repeat myself. It always is said that everyone here is like a family to me. If I HAD to choose it that would be a problem .

i have to agree with jrs....it's just not right to have to pick favorites
in fact it's downright wrong

Originally posted by jrs1013
I am not going to repeat myself. It always is said that everyone here is like a family to me. If I HAD to choose it that would be a problem .
Well, alright. Nobody's forcing you to choose. I just don't see why it should be closed. Not everybody here thinks of everyone as "family". That's a beautiful thing if you do, but I wouldn't call MoFo family myself. But if we are a family, I think we're the Beverly Hillbillies.

My life isn't written very well.
All right, all right already...I know when all is said and done, someone would like to see a reponse to this. So I'll lay my reputation on the line here by listing my favorites in no particular order:

Toose: Because I can feel the warmth, and love he has for his family.

Sexy Celebrity: His cutting wit never fails to expose his finesse of life. And he's pretty sexy too.

Aniko: She is the female version of Toose. Through all the reponsibilities of running a family, she always manages to make time here, and brighten all our days.

Caitlyn: Her posts can be short, but when they're not, it's clear she will make a difference in the world with her intellegence someday, if she hasn't already.

Silver Bullet: This guy is one of the most precocious members here. The vastness of his self-esteem is something I wish had. There is no doubt that he will become, if he hasn't already one of the most successful people making movies for us in the future.

Yoda: For obvious reasons; making this site happen. And his constant flair for making us question who we are with profound, enlightening and sometimes aggravating experiments in philosophy. I think he's genius.

Holden Pike: This member is why films are made. His appreciation for the art is respected among us all.

LordSlayton: I think his heart must be made of gold, because his posts here shine with intellegence and are never trivial.

Spud Racer: Even though I haven't heard much from him, he seems very missed here, and I hope one day he will be back on a regular basis. God speed to you.

Gracie: Another precocious member. And her practical jokes with the bbusername, always gets me!

jrs He always has some great insight to the topic at hand. He is also sensitive to those around him and that's a wonderful characteristic to have.

Firegod: His posts are so well written and thought out, it seems like everytime I read them, he's right in front of me. He also has the gift to make me understand what Yoda is saying sometimes.

Piddzilla: Another member who makes me feel like I have the intellegence of a cat. He can state exactly what he means both eloquently and briefly, and it always expresses exactly how he feels. His political views are strong and knowledgeable.

Naisy: He's like the hero here. His aura of chivalry seems to permeate the board. When I think of Naisy, I imagine him to look exactly like his avatar.

There. I like everyone here. Really I do, but the people above are the one's that stand out to me so far. I'll list more as I think of them.

r66

r66-The member who always asks WHY?