Let's talk about our favorite villians...

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
Alan Rickman, Die Hard

Messenger from Hades' Gate
In the world of movies, I think that the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is the coolest bad guy out there.

HOWEVER...

The greatest bad guy ever was Lord Dread from TV's Captain Power and the Soldeirs of the the Future. David Hemblem did a masterful job of being both hated and loved at the same time, because he really thought he was acting for the good of all of mankind by turning everyone into robots. He thought he was giving everyone immortality, granted people didn't really want to be "digitized" but that was simply an error of being human.

PS: David Hemblem also voiced Magneto for Fox's X-Men, another character who really didn't see himself as evil. You had to love him while hating him.

Caitlyn(sp?) from Clerks. She isn't a true villian but she has most of the characteristics of one.

Or any white guy in a dolomite film.

John Doe-Se7en.

Darth Vader-Star Wars

Dr. Evil-Austin Powers

hicks-Deliverance

Hannibal the Cannibal

Buffalo Bill

Tim Curry-Clue (he's so geewizzin' funny it's awsome.)

Sauron-LOTR (i'm a HUGE LOTR fan.)

Evolution in Progress...
ok, i've seen alot of Spacey in Se7en which tickles me pink... but how bout this here

Longshanks from Braveheart, he is one treacherous and ruthless bastard of a king, and while we are on the subject of Braveheart how bout best pawn of a bad guy aye?

Robert DeBruce as pawn to his father and Longshanks (my personal favorite in the whole character in the whole movie )

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
And of course, Fun Boy from The Crow... how can you not love a bad guy who's last words are

"Look what you've done to my sheets?!"

priceless

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by JANthology
if cyrus the virus from con air, and keyser soze from the usual suspects came together and plotted to take over the world, i'd say the world is in big big trouble.

and none of the bonds, the powers, the poes, the banners, the waynes could save us. except neo. neo would save us. lol

HAHAHAHAHHA.... yeah... after seeing the second matrix movie I do believe Neo would have a hard time saving a goldfish in a tioletbowl

My favourite villians are:

-Benecio Del Toro (The Hunted)
-Sauron (LOTR)

P.S- I'm kinda new here, and I really want to put my own picture under my name instead of that stupid pepper. If any1 could plz tell me how to do that, could you tell me on my thread? (Create your own Scary person). Ty!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by T.H.U.G
My favourite villians are:

-Benecio Del Toro (The Hunted)
-Sauron (LOTR)

P.S- I'm kinda new here, and I really want to put my own picture under my name instead of that stupid pepper. If any1 could plz tell me how to do that, could you tell me on my thread? (Create your own Scary person). Ty!
Welcome to the forum T.H.U.G!

But was Benecio Del Toro really a villain?

I guess he is, i mean he did kill a lot of people just like any other villian.

True, true. But he didn't really want to kill people, it just so happens that his mind snapped under the strain of his job. He had no choice...no way of shutting his killer side off. The rest of his killings were in self defense. While his character was an awesome one, I don't really think he was evil, and thus, I don't think of him as a villain. (Sorry if my getting off on this bothers you...analyzing evil and such is what I do for fun.)

Del Toro may not have been evil but he was definitely the antagonist, so in that sense he kinda was the villain, but not necessarily a villain.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Del Toro may not have been evil but he was definitely the antagonist, so in that sense he kinda was the villain, but not necessarily a villain.
Very true. Take a look at MacBeth, in which the antagonist is the hero MacDuff, and the protagonist is MacBeth, one of the most evil men ever.

Dear Sweeties,

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Very true. Take a look at MacBeth, in which the antagonist is the hero MacDuff, and the protagonist is MacBeth, one of the most evil men ever.
Well MacBeth was also a Tortured Soul, and Eve and the Apple made him do it. Sort of. (Altho saying a word for Eve, herself, here, we only have the Snake and Adam's word to go on, so who knows who made who do What?)

Because he regretted a lot. Just because he killed a lot of people, if he had made a Deathbed Confession and REpented and REcanted, he prob. would have been Forgave. No? But as he died with his boots on, that makes him a villian, so go figure.

Sauron is an okay villian however.

Love & kisses,
Jozie

A system of cells interlinked
Lord Vader was great for a long time....

Brad Douif as The Gemini Killer/Legion in The Exorcist III

Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

I like Jafar in Aladin Prince Johns and the Empire and Death Vader in Star wars
And alot of the old disney's bad guys they are so funny!Villiens are the best without them there would be no point in any movies!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

IM me. Ni!
i like gargamel from the smurfs but i dont know if that counts because this isnt a tv show forum from movies i say freddy

and
please go to www.john-lennon.com/petition and sign

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
So very very true.

"Do you ever listen to K Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's?"