need your opinon and help

Tools    

any other suggestions guyz?

Okay, Babe here's one.

Work from what you know. How about this

MLS: a guy at the computer, typing.

CU: Camera pans in until you can read his words: "ok, for school i have to make up a 3 minute film (Intersting film), with NO DIALOUGE, the idea has to be damn creative . . ."

UCU: Pinkie hitting "Enter"

Fade to MLS: another guy in another room, at the computer, typing.

CU: Camera pans in until you can read the words: ". . . you with your eyes closed, the camera slowly pans back to show you opening your eyes on a city street. The camera slowly follows your head as you slowly turn in a full circle in a way that the viewer is only looking at what you look at. You first see a pairt of men in a fight, it is scary and very violent. You turn a bit to see someone stealing from someone else, and so on. As you slowly turn a full circle you see many of the negative behaviors that make up mankind. But when you come back to the beginning of your turn, you see a young mother with a small child. She is cooing the child and then picks her/him up lovingly. All the time you see the negative, your face seems to disinegrate in pain, but when you see the Mother and child, you . . ."

UCU: Different hand, with pinkie hitting "Enter"

MLS: an older guy at the computer, typing.

. . . and so forth until your time is about up. Each time with a radically different person at the computer.

Then a series of quick cuts: shots of hands at the computer & hitting the "enter" key

& give it a flashy 4-second title treatment -- sort of like those old Ghost Buster films with "horror lettering." Title 2-B maybe . . . um . . . Ghosts in the Ether

Love & kisses to all,
Jozie
Critic, dammit, Critic!

Originally Posted by Jozie
Okay, Babe here's one.

Work from what you know. How about this

MLS: a guy at the computer, typing.

CU: Camera pans in until you can read his words: "ok, for school i have to make up a 3 minute film (Intersting film), with NO DIALOUGE, the idea has to be damn creative . . ."

UCU: Pinkie hitting "Enter"

Fade to MLS: another guy in another room, at the computer, typing.

CU: Camera pans in until you can read the words: ". . . you with your eyes closed, the camera slowly pans back to show you opening your eyes on a city street. The camera slowly follows your head as you slowly turn in a full circle in a way that the viewer is only looking at what you look at. You first see a pairt of men in a fight, it is scary and very violent. You turn a bit to see someone stealing from someone else, and so on. As you slowly turn a full circle you see many of the negative behaviors that make up mankind. But when you come back to the beginning of your turn, you see a young mother with a small child. She is cooing the child and then picks her/him up lovingly. All the time you see the negative, your face seems to disinegrate in pain, but when you see the Mother and child, you . . ."

UCU: Different hand, with pinkie hitting "Enter"

MLS: an older guy at the computer, typing.

. . . and so forth until your time is about up. Each time with a radically different person at the computer.

Then a series of quick cuts: shots of hands at the computer & hitting the "enter" key

& give it a flashy 4-second title treatment -- sort of like those old Ghost Buster films with "horror lettering." Title 2-B maybe . . . um . . . Ghosts in the Ether

Love & kisses to all,
Jozie
Critic, dammit, Critic!
dude that is hilaaaaaaaaaarious
i will consider that idea

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by GODFATHER
u proved it already that u are by posting that usless 2 replies..lol good job, get a life
Your right on one thing, I should get a life, but at least I come up with my own ideas.

"dude that is hilaaaaaaaaaarious
i will consider that idea"

But Dude -- can girls be Dudes too? Cool.

Anyway, Thanks, fan.
Part of my job.
That is what us Muses do . . . we aims to a-MUSE ya!
(hee-hee)

Love & kisses,
Jozie

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Your right on one thing, I should get a life, but at least I come up with my own ideas.
lol iwont explain myself again..it seems ur too empty headed to understand..ya..so anywayz
JOZIE UR A MUSE??? can u tell anything else about me?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Hey everybody,

I would like to ask for help and advice in this thread as well:

I have to come up with an idea for world peace, world famine, world poverty, unemployment, crime prevention, drug-abuse prevention, domestic violence prevention, and pollution (I don't HAVE to, I just want to).

Could you guys give me your ideas, and then I'll put them in place and take credit for them. This way I'll be a hero, even though I really didn't do anything.

Thanks for your input.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Only don't kill me if I get it right. ;-O
(Although Muses only inspire you to create great Art, and you are really asking if I can tell your fortune, lucky for you I can do that also -- though I'm better at it if I can read your palm first.)

Here goes: You have a hot temper, but you work hard to keep it under control. You show a rough exterior sometimes . . . and yet in many ways you are a real softie inside. You are much smarter than you let on, but you're not always perfectly sure of yourself (though most people don't know that about you) and . . . you want to leave a mark on the world -- you want to be a Star.

How's that! Pretty good, huh? Damn right!

Love & kisses,
j

If no one read the ideas of others, how many people would sell scripts?
Truly some of us are meant to be writers and others are meant to edit, or direct, or act, whatever. Asking for suggestions for a movie on a forum about movies is part of a typical "How to succeed" list:
1. Ask your peers
2. Find someone or a group of someones that have knowledge
3. Ask your peers again
4. never be afraid to take advice
5 never be afraid to turn down advice
6. Look doubters and skeptics in the eye and laugh
7. Never be afraid to ask anything
8. ask your peers
9. Always give credit to those who have helped you, good help or not
10. Pray

Seriously, never be afraid to ask for ideas, there is nothing wrong with taking another persons script and turning it into something wonderful, give them credit is all that you need to do.
So what I am saying is I hope it all worked out for you. If you are done with it, if not let me know I will pass along some ideas.

Originally Posted by Mark
Hey everybody,

I would like to ask for help and advice in this thread as well:

I have to come up with an idea for world peace, world famine, world poverty, unemployment, crime prevention, drug-abuse prevention, domestic violence prevention, and pollution (I don't HAVE to, I just want to).

Could you guys give me your ideas, and then I'll put them in place and take credit for them. This way I'll be a hero, even though I really didn't do anything.

Thanks for your input.
There is a difference between being a smarta** and a a**hole
Just so ya know.

here's none

there's this guy who is a hacker sitting at his computer, and he gets all these messages and goes to a nightclub with the skanky girl that used to be in heartbreak high, meets this woman and wakes up again in his apartment... the next day at work someone sends him a phone and it rings... then he gets caught, and his mouth disappears... but its okay cos its all a dream, he meets some dudes all in leather drops some red pill... it might have been a jellybean, this main dude keeps going on about being the one or some sh1t... anyways you wake up in a russian submarine, only its not, its like a flying car... yeah one from the future or something... anyways you learn loads of kung fu and get to jump from building to building... and the best part is that you could call the film the same thing as some kinda sophisticated computer program that controls all these people who are like in pods and stuff...

what do you think?

or you could do your own hardwork...

incidentally i have already done media studies so i know its not that hard to come up with ideas for a 3 minute, non dialougue movie dude